Rhiannon Returns

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

Dray
Dracolich

Re: Rhiannon Returns

Post by Dray »

To be fair, if you have a white-version of the image, you can very easily colourize it. :) If you don't have the means to do it yourself, feel free to toss them my way and I'll do my best to colourize some gold versions. Just need to know what sort of colour you're going for. (Hex codes might be best!)
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Post by weyrwomanrhiannon »

Thanks, Starburst. I really appreciate all the work you're putting in to helping me. I've chased link after link myself, but those weyrling images are elusive.

Dray, that's a good idea. I do have the white images, but I think Falora , at my request, included a size difference in between the colors. At least, I'm certain the white images are smaller than all the others.
Rider of Gold Alanath, Sr. Weyrwoman of Aneris Weyr
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

D'oh! That's trouble. Have you go the bronze images? Are they larger than, say, the green ones? If not, transitioning them to gold would only be a little trickier than using white as a base.
weyrwomanrhiannon
Fledgling

Post by weyrwomanrhiannon »

I do indeed have the bronze ones. That's a good thought too. The shades of color aren't that much different between the two. I have CS2 on my laptop, so once I get it back I'll have to try that out.
Rider of Gold Alanath, Sr. Weyrwoman of Aneris Weyr