*Pops out of Lurk Mode*

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Astra
Ancient Dragon

*Pops out of Lurk Mode*

Post by Astra »

Hi everyone! I wasn't sure whether to post this, because I haven't exactly been GONE persay, but I have been in major lurk mode the past few months and I really missed being more involved in this place so I thought I'd come say hello.

Goings-on in my life have been hectic, which partially explains my long absence. About a year ago I graduated from college with a degree in astronomy and english, and found a job (albeit not a very good one). After discovering that the real world is, after all, quite boring, I am now back in school taking requisite classes to hopefully get admitted into a graduate program in computer science. CS had been one of my majors as an undergrad but I dropped it, but I always regretted doing so and so I figured I'd give it another go.

In other news, I'm getting married soon! Well, not soon, actually about a year from now, but Matt proposed to me in June and we are hoping to tie the knot next July :D

Anyway I've really missed you guys so hopefully I can start writing candidates again and all that fun stuff. I don't know if I can be super involved between school, work, and planning a wedding, but damitall, I miss adopting pretty dragons :lol:
ImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Eee! Congratulations on many things! :D Good to see you're back or around!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Yeah, graduation kind of put a cap on things. Finding a job and working really sucks, after that. XD I feel your paaaaain!

Anyways, congrats on the engagement and the new classes and stuff! :D Sounds like fun... and also, it's really good to see you back. ^_^ Hooray!