Ribboned Gecko...

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

Midori
Dragon

Ribboned Gecko...

Post by Midori »

Mindy wore the ribbon without much fuss. Though she kind of look like she wants to kill the camera.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

OM NOM NOM I EAT YOUR SOOOUUULLL

<.< That's what I see in her gaze in that picture.

^^ Very cute though. Love the huge bow on her.

I really need to show off my cat in his harness. He's a cutie.
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

Haha, I could probably get away with doing something like that with my beardie. She's pratically comatose she's so apathetic. :P Cute gecko!
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

She didn't really care about the ribbon until as she was crawling around it got stuck under one of her little front feet, she was close to wanting to bite it.

But this little girl rules the house, she has so much personality. My oldest cat purs does the little rub marking thing on her. Let her sit on him and purrs the whole time. All the other animals another cat & three dogs respect/scared of the lizard.

She's smart too, I've passed out while I was holding her while I was reading in bed. I wake up freak out because she's not where she was when I was awake I look around freaked and she's sitting on my pillow next to my head just sitting there like that's where she belonged.

She seeks different people out too sometimes she'll do everything in her power while I'm holding her to get to my mom and other days she'll ignore my mom. Mindy is my Mini baby Godzilla and she's very loving & smart for a reptile.
delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

I'm jealous. My beardie has spent the past few months doing a lump on a log impression. She only moves if she's chasing crickets and refuses to eat anything resembling a vegetable. (Damnit Pog you're an adult, eat your veggies!)
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

XD That's adorable~
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I wouldn't dare try putting a ribbon on Carmine. :) After all she's about 9.5 feet long now, and heavy as hell. And a snake, so it's a little hard to slide something on a critter that doesn't have legs to stop it :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com