Getting Organized

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Getting Organized

Post by StarFyre »

A while back I found this rather nifty taskmanager program called TaskFreak! that installs onto your server (so long as you have php and a mysql database free) and that you can then drop a bunch of todos and the like on.

I decided to install it today (grumblegrowl), ran into a bit of problem, then finally got it working. It really is pretty neat.

If you'd like to take a quick peek at what I'm talking about, the address is: www.silveredmagic.com/taskfreak/index.php

login: guest
password: guest

for looking at my current public tasks (such as what dragons I've yet to upload)

or, if you'd like to play around without fear of screwing something up (trust me, interns are apparently capable of creating tasks (but not putting them into a Project group), commenting on their own tasts, and deleting their own tasts, and nothing else =P )

login: intern
password: intern

*shrugs* Just a bit proud to have finally figured out what was going wrong, thus wanted to show off a bit.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Cool! XD That's the kind of stuff that I save in googledocs, but I inevitably forget the doc and it gets buried under other things. 9.9

Sounds like it could be useful!