Forums?

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Forums?

Post by Kitsuneko »

Well, I've decided to move Whiterock onto a forum, and it occurs to me that I'm a little out of my depth here. Can anyone point me to useful sites, guides, etc.?
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Well, you can hunt down free places like Yuku - http://www.yuku.com/ - which used to be EzBoard if you ever used that.

I don't use free sites myself, since I have my own domain, and I've set up PHPBB before - which will probably be familiar, considering that it's what the Nexus runs on. I'm sure there's others.

If you want to host your own for maximum control, I can offer website at LostMySanity.Net with your own subdomain, I have a ton of space I'm nowhere close to using. ^_~
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

invisionfree.com has a nice layout.
proboards.com is okay but tends to get spammed with adbots if you're too popular. XD