Dropping In.

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

Silver Midnight
Dragon

Dropping In.

Post by Silver Midnight »

Thought I'd drop in and say hi, guys. :)

Also... I haven't been around much, as I'm sure you guys have noticed. I don't adopt anymore, but I do draw on occasion. Though I know a number of my projects have been left unfinished.

If you guys could, there are a few things I'd like to do:

1) If there's a dragon I have, that anyone really wants back? Let me know. I know that I haven't paged a bunch, and I'm pretty much defunct. As much as I'd like to leave them with their bonds, I think it's better you guys have them. :P Though if there's a character you would like, as well, PM me and we can discuss it.

2) Projects. I know that I didn't finish the game of words. I think the winter New Beginnings one and the Fall to Evil were unfinished. I don't have the images, presently, but may be able to recover them. If not, redraw them. The Fall to Evil ones would be better now, at least.

Other than that--Hey! I still <3 you guys, even if my interests have floated elsewhere. :)
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hi Sil!

If there's any of my dragons (probably from the giveaways?) I'll find a home for it :)

And yay, I loved the word-game writing challenges, they were really fun.

>_> Kamikaze. Since she's an instructor at Carramba, I could certainly find a good place for her if you'd like. (I believe she's also involved with the very, very very overdue Furry festival, with an offspring that I'd drawn long ago lol). Up to you.

Also don't know if you knew but Geocities will be closing down, so if you need 'rescue' on anything, don't forget to copy any old files to your hd. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Silver Midnight
Dragon

I saw that on here. I will go through the old files and save them, probably try to do a catalogue of what I have as I remember. My files really are all over the place. =/

On that note--sure, you can have Kamikaze and her dragon... Who I really don't remember off the top of my head. There's also Keggerth with the dwarf and Closeth with the elf. Those guys are neat, but I don't think I ever put up the dragons!

Um... Hmmm... The empress, her dragon (who I always adored), and her husband. Names I'm forgetting again. I think I'll probably move their files and try to keep them together, maybe add them to a breeding database if that's alright? Just sort of integral to that world.

Also the girl with the butterfly wings (Chocho?) and her dragon, Chapth I think. Buttchaps. I never put him up, either. :(
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

hehehe, Yeah the naughties. I'll copy their pages to my own drive, and put them up somewhere on my site, I loved the stories. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

>_> I'd love if you put your species info for the old RoF dragons up on artdragon, even the basics would be nice! XD I don't know how to bypass your 'the RoF has moved!' index pages, so that's always been a frustrating point for me.

I've also noticed that several of your pages are missing their dragon images... I can't remember specifically which, though!

Oh wait, here's one, for example:
http://www.geocities.com/shadowingrefle ... quiem.html

:o I think there may have been others, but I'm having a hard time recalling them!
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Yeah, I'm not quite sure if I just had a moment and accidentally cleared a bunch out of my photobuckets or what. I need to go around and find them again. >.<

I'll see about finding the species info, as well!
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

I would be very grateful! :D Thanks so much, Sil!
Silver Midnight
Dragon

I know Requiem was from Phoenix, going to PM her to see if she has his image... It's been so long, I don't know where most of the stuff is. Going to have to find all my Geocities accounts, too! Though hopefully that won't take too long.

I believe I remember most of them, and have started working on some lost images for stuff I didn't send out.
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Going through my files.

I had no idea I had so many. Some of these date back to 2005. Has it really been that long?
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yuuuup. Bizarre how time flies, isn't it. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com