Trying to ease my way back...

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Trying to ease my way back...

Post by Myrror »

Erm, hello. ^^; I'm kinda back. I'm now off work for the summer, and though my drawing will had taken a nosedive (I think Swindle stole it and sold it to the highest bidder.) I hope to see how not working and having more free time will do for my art-minded mindset. Or something.

>.>

Guess I should plug my scanner back in, then?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oooh, Myrror, I was wondering where you'd got to, looking over some of the art you'd contributed to the Nexus. So glad to see that you're back! :D (Well, back-ish!)

Unyko has set up this neat give-away system where you can follow the monthly theme -- this month's is deep-sea giveaways... so... draw as many deep-sea themed creatures and give them away as you'd like! (There are often special colours/patterns that participants of the giveaway are able to choose from, so if you draw something, you can ask for specials from the other giveaways!)

Other than that, it's the same-old same-old. ^_^ Hope life's treating you well!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Welcome back! I figured real life had you in a tight grip :(
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Hi, welcome back! I was getting worried when I saw the Everrealm LJ community hadn't been updated in almost a year...Good luck getting back on your feet, or whatnot!
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

I was wondering why there were so many 'Deep Sea' giveaways in the Giveaway section. ^.^;;

Yah, I'm still not 'Oh, must draw' now, I hope some time off will counter that. I've done nothing but goof after work (and drawing is too much work to be considered goofing >.>...yes, that bad) and spent my weekends sleeping and trying to get ready for the next week. Work SUCKED. At least I've got another student slot at lunch, so that will help some. Two people to do a four person job, not fun.

That, and I've still been RPing over AIM (that's the goofing) which has eaten up any remaining time...so...yah. ^^;;

..I should post in that journal, shouldn't I? At least a 'heads up, I'm still kinda around, really' thing...
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

OMG MYR!!! *GLOM* *CLING* *WEEP FOR JOY*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Xenoqueen »

Myyyyyyr~! ::loves on::
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

*blush* *is clung too*

I wish I'd come back earlier. Just learned I missed a Phe-clutch because I was...too busy to resend my candidate. ^^;;;;