Here but not

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Here but not

Post by Guest »

*unlurks*

I've been able to check the forums off and on for a few months, although posting for me is scarce. I've been dealing with a lot of issues where I live, and my husband and I have decided we're leaving California in the near future. So....I will be packing my computer up next week and heading for Oregon at the end of the month. :) I'll have a lot more time to devote to writing after we get there and such, I won't have to work part-time anymore, we're being paid to watch my epileptic cousin and make sure he's alright for daytime hours. And yes, I'll finally page some dragons, I feel awful about leaving them all hanging! >.<;; So yeah....I'll be gone for about 3 weeks, during which I'll celebrate my 22nd birthday. :D After that I should be back in full force, which means I may actually finish *creating!* Iulerbrilla, and do a Calyeni giveaway. :)

Oh! And before I forget, I think someone here requested pics of my little monster. :) Here she is!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

O.O Oh my god an actually adorable baby!!

hehehe! Well good luck with your move, and welcome back :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Good luck with the move!

(:D Yay for Calyeni dragons! They've been a Nexus staple for YEARS!)