Flash Coloring Game help?

Come and show off your masterpieces!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, Dray

Shard
Great Wyrm

Flash Coloring Game help?

Post by Shard »

So I've got this wolf image that I'm working on for an elfquest thing. I would like to create a flash "game" thing where you choose the options like stripey legs or spotted butt, and stuff, and color the pieces in by choosing from a color chart.

Mainly I want to do that because it'd be easier than continually going down my layers and choosing which I want to use... but...

I don't know any flash, hell I don't even know if I *can* make anything if I even own a program that can manipulate what I need it to do.

The image is in psp.image format, it's raw so it's got all the layers and such still. I can't really find any easy information on how the folks at Deviantart do them, they're not drag and drops, they're not simple 'color fill click' things either.

Do I have to vectorize everything? I don't wanna do that. If I have to convert to vectors I will probably not even bother with this... But is there ... god, I dunno, a program to simply put in the layers as they are?

There are like.... 40 odd layers from nose color to tail tip, at least that many. I just wanna make it easier on myself to make wolfies...
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com