Few days absence [back]

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shadow
Dragon

Few days absence [back]

Post by Shadow »

I'm probably not gonna have the heart to get on for the next few days. For the things that have specific day things like the Didra Gons and the YWIAW. We just had to put down the dog I grew up with because she got old and her body gave up the fight to live. My dad's burying her in the favorite spot under the porch.
Last edited by Shadow on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

*massive hugs* I'm sorry. I don't think there's any easy way of saying goodbye to the animals we love and grow with; I wish you the most love from your family and the dearly departed, and as much time to grieve and reflect on the happiness your dog brought as you need. <3
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oooh... I'm so sorry :( *hugs*

I know that pain, I had a 15-ish year old cat up until a few years ago, and my mom's cat is now over 17. We all just need to remember the warmth and love they gave to us. No animal's ever like another. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Exactly what Shard said. :< *love and hugs*
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Much thanks for the hugs. It's very slowly getting easier, with my time occupied by a headstrong horse and a puppy we got two weeks before Ishtar died...little ankle-bitter.