Does anyone know this anime?

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

Astra
Ancient Dragon

Does anyone know this anime?

Post by Astra »

Hey sorry to bother you all, but I was surfing the tubes and found this wallpaper (resized for message board convenience):
I think it's really cool looking and would like to watch whatever anime it's from, but I can't seem to find any information. I don't know if "Prime" is the name of the anime; any google searches for "prime anime" just return lists of anime people think are good :P Anyway if anyone here happens to recognize this, I'd really like to know :)
ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Darn it >.< she looks familiar but I don't know where I've seen her. Sorry.
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

It's definitely a Clamp anime. >.> The style gives it away. I'm thinking maybe Tsubasa Chronicles? That's the most popular one right now.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Post by Guest »

No, that's definitely not Tsubasa Chronicles. I've seen all the episodes for that anime and that girl was never in there. Darn, I still can't remember the anime.

Edit: This is killing me. Can you tell me where you got the pic, originally? Maybe it was mentioned somewhere in their disclaimer or something. I've been googling six winged anime girl angel and I still haven't seen that particular girl but her outfit looks familiar. *head desk* You've got me wanting to watch the anime series that she belongs to also. *face palm*
Last edited by Guest on Thu May 15, 2008 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

Actually... you know what, she reminds me of Azmaria Hendrick from Chrono Crusade. I've started watching the series and from what I have seen so far, Azmaria is supposed to be an Agent of God on Earth and her enemy is.... :P well, you'll have to go watch it now don't you. But I'm pretty sure that the girl on the pic is Azmaria in Battle Gear Mode or something of that sort. Her clothes/costume after going to the Magdala Order match the ones on the pic as far as I have watched. I'm currently on the fourth episode, there's 24 episodes all in all.

Then again... she might be one of the characters in Trinity Blood. But since I haven't watched all of the episodes from that series, I'm not really sure. But they are both animes that have weapon-totting nuns/sisters in their character line-up. I'm sure there are others out there that I haven't seen but I am going to keep looking for her.
Last edited by Guest on Thu May 15, 2008 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest »

It might not be an anime at all... it could be someone's original work or from a video game or something. There's a lot of that kind of probably not from an anime work here:
http://www.boyis.com/
I don't know if that particular picture is on this site, but the style looks like it could be.
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Houka Ryuu wrote:Then again... she might be one of the characters in Trinity Blood. But since I haven't watched all of the episodes from that series, I'm not really sure. But they are both animes that have weapon-totting nuns/sisters in their character line-up. I'm sure there are others out there that I haven't seen but I am going to keep looking for her.
She's not from Trinity Blood, though she looks an awful lot like she could be, I have to agree. XD Actually, she looks like a mix of a bunch of characters from that anime. *snork*

</two bits> ^.^;
Image... Image ... Image