A request (equine-based)...

Come and show off your masterpieces!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, Dray

A request (equine-based)...

Post by Guest »

Well, not entirely sure where I should put this - but I decided here might be the best place (admin/mod, feel free to move). Anyways, basically I've recently been given permission in a role play I play in, to sorta 'organise' the Runner-breeding (racing) aspect of the game (which isn't huge, but will hopefully grow). So what I'm wanting to do, is have a runnerbeast template drawn for use on that board (and ONLY on that board), that I can use to represent the runners there.

- The RPG is Iayla Weyr.
- That is the only place the images would be used.
- Obviously you'd be credited fully.
- I would, ideally want either a set of coloured images in the typical equine colours (Bay, Black, Brown, Grey, etc) or a template that I am permitted to colour myself (and perhaps, other members of the same game, but again, only for on that board).
- I'm going to be focused on racing-bred runners, so I'm looking for more thoroughbred/arab type.
- I am happy to use an existing template, if someone has one they aren't using (or just don't mind me using as well) - (it was actually remembering Yakima's from LSI that made me think of this).

And, um... not sure what else to say, I would offer art back in trade, but I am not an arty person at all (hence why I'm not able to draw them myself, as I would have liked). I will consider paying someone real life money if they want to do it as a commission of that sort (I am a student though, so my budget would be fairly limited).

If anyone would consider it, let me know, =)
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

If no one else offers (such as Yakima, who draws awesome horses) I'd be glad to help you out.

What coloring program do you use? If you use Photoshop I could easily draw and color up a template that you could then change coat and mane/tail color on. If you use another art program I'd probably have to color them up individually.

Let me know if you want me to work on it. :) I need to work on drawing up horse templates instead of just dragons all the time anyways! XD
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

I'd be willing to give it a shot. I have more horse drawings floating around than I know what to do with, mostly of the arab/racing type, and I might as well make templates of some of them XD

I've been wanting to do that for a while, actually, but the Nexus never seems to be big on the horse type critters - and that's what I tend to draw best

If you like, I'll hunt up some examples, so you can decide if my style would work for you