Pern RP's?

For general discussions of any sort that don't fit in the other forums.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard, JKatkina

Dray
Dracolich

Pern RP's?

Post by Dray »

Is anybody involved in a Pern-based RP (that isn't IRC based) around here these days? I'm curious and interested in joining one, and would like to know what's good. :3
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I haven't since Windtoss died a horrible death.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

I was in one for a short while, but it died pretty fast..haven't seen another one since.
*shrug*
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Managed to find a link-plugging forum: All the Weyrs of Pern... but so far the only active one I've found, I'm iffy about joining. The mods/admins don't seem to have everything ready to go, even though it's been open for a long time. :\
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

I was a member Cibryen Weyr for a short time, but I'm not good with RPing and posting consistently, so I didn't stay long. But it was pretty active and well managed the last time I checked:

http://www.cibryen.com/
ImageImageImage

Post by Guest »

Hmm... if it's Pern RP then I have this, Yung Weyr, http://www.yungweyr.net/ The owner from that site actually scouted me out and I was tempted to join but I already have enough in my plate. I had told them so but they have been pretty active and they are an approved Alternate Third Pass Pern RP site. And as far as I know, I don't think they advertise the site.

Then again, if you are interested in something both Pernish as well as Pokemonish, I am a member of AMN, http://www.acornrack.com/AMN and it is a RPG site that focuses on flights/chases and bondings/hatchings with the goal of having the most bonded of every species known to Amn. You have to role-play your character in order to bond/impress the creature that you want. To date, there are 30+ creatures offered for bonding/impressing and yes, there are dragons. Moreover, you may even submit/suggest a creature of your own invention to be added to the creature database. As I have said, there are dragons, as well as unicorns, gryphons, phoenix, and others. More are added as the site gets more members and more activity. Just in case you join, I am known as Sirai | Lesla there.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

That second one sounds interesting! O.o' Definitely going to have to poke around.

And Astra, I sent off an email to the mods of Cibryen to see if they were stil around, and they replied in about ten minutes. :O WOW FAST! XD Yay!
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Oh, yes, I've had my eye on Cibryen for months, though I know I have trouble keeping up to date on anything, so I haven't applied. Good to know they're still up and active though. I liked what I saw.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

D: I'm so addicted to AmT now. I just wish I could make some clutches! XD Houka, do you know if we're allowed to make new sprites and such, or does Ky have a monopoly on that?

Post by Guest »

You can do what you want, Dray dear. If you want to make new sprites or kewl images like in your profile, go for it! :)