Lineages, New Clutch, 04.1!

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Hmmm, I just noticed that my Selamputo is wrong O.o

I was wondering why her file name didn't match her stats - you've got DF's Unla's pic for my Eruli

I put Eruli's name in and I get this beauty-
is she the correct one? I don't want to accidentally take the wrong one!
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Last edited by Dray on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

My girls are up!

http://www.geocities.com/rhyltor/erstats

Let me know if I have the wrong pic, and I'll fix it :D
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Oh man, Jess, good spotting. XD You're right, I messed up the pics. I must have copied and pasted and then forgot to replace the imagename.

Thanks to everyone who's gotten theirs up!

As for the rest of you...

The following are abandoned, unless you can give me a REALLY good reason for not having it up (or because I missed the link somewhere in the thread). "I forgot!" isn't a really good reason, by the way.

Clutch 01.0
Riniwa, Orange (Keilin, Latent Corollary)
Riwah, Red (Asha, The Zombie)

Clutch 02.1
Echoum S., Red (Shiori Tsukiko, Starburst)
Esruri S., Pale Yellow (Waharli, Aireona)
Ipari S., Dark Red (Miyaki, Xalia)

Clutch 02.2
Nila R., Swirled Red-Orange-Red (Yarume, Houka Ryuu)
(For the record, Sirisi R., Silver (Ummor, Gail) is not abandoned, because I know you've been kinda hiatus-ing. But let me know when you do get the pretty up, huh?)

The following from Clutch 03.1 and 03.2 are not yet up, just as a reminder! Those who got 'freebies' will have until tomorrow night; stat sheets still have almost two weeks!
Rrrvi S., Light Brown (TheFeline) DUE TOMORROW
Sura S., Onyx (Shadow)
Taua S., Yellow (Kitsuneko) DUE TOMORROW
Unla S., Off-White (DragonFlight)

Leiri R., Blue (DragonFlight)
Lesi R., Yellow (Kitsuneko) DUE TOMORROW
Sizha R., Yellow (TheFeline) DUE TOMORROW
Zuni R., Black (shadow)
Image Image Image Image
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

D= I didn't even realize there was a deadline for these. Iiiii'll get mine up tonight. Thanks for the lack of abandonment, I have kind of been... absent... lately >.>
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

GOT MY KIDS UP!!! :D .....liek...literally....just put them up

Sura : http://www.freewebs.com/dragons04/sura.htm

Zuni : http://www.freewebs.com/dragons04/zuni.htm

I'll flesh out their personalities sometime over the weekend, exams kill.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Yay midterms, huh? XD

Can't wait to see the records page up and running, Kat! It looks really good so far!
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Huh, I thought I posted before, on page four.....well, here's URLs again anyways.

http://kynn.lostmysanity.net/Isharil/Se ... onaDe.html
http://kynn.lostmysanity.net/Isharil/Se ... mputo.html
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

I posted the link already, on the last page, but here it is again for you. http://www.geocities.com/darklingdawnpe ... alesi.html
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

I could have sworn I had Riniwa paged... but even if I did and forgot to upload, I'll be damned if I can find anything on a computer with 10 years worth of piled clutter. Only seems to get worse with time. =\

I'm really sorry, JKat. Hope he finds a good home with someone a farcry more organized than I am.

Post by Guest »

Sorry it took so long. And thanks for not abandoning Nila.

Nila Rona'de - http://personas.houka-ryuu.com/ad/yarume-nila.htm

EDIT: Took down Nila Rona'de's page.
Last edited by Guest on Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

...uh... Houka, I did abandon Nila. I was saying the deed was done, not that you have a second chance. :/

Keilin, I dunno! Maybe I lost the link somewhere along the way. I'll say she's abandoned right now, but if you find her page somewhere... let me know, huh?

Everyone else, thanks for the links! XD I can't believe I missed so many!
Image Image Image Image
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

(so you know, and to be fair: you've got an outstanding dragon waiting to be put up too, darlin'. :) )
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

D: I do?

Oh! Is it lovely K'iunul? :) I'm paging stuff right now, I'll do her next.
Image Image Image Image
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

ayup, I wasn't sure you'd even seen it because when I was doing those, you were really sick, I think? (and, yet another hintttttt..... >_> don't miss my next one.)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Cacopheny
Dragon

Post by Cacopheny »

Up at last! Though admittedly a bit sparse, as... most of my stuff these days XD He is living in my head now, though, so once the story actually moves again, he'll be alive and well in it ;)
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

I remember seeing it, yep, I think it was when I had that flu that had me sleeping for like twenty hours a day. D: She's up now. :D

And I'm intrigued by all this hinting! What could Shard be planning? *peek!*

Gail, yay! *does a jig* Honestly, I was willing to wait as long as it took, I know how much you have going on in your life... :D But this is a nice treat, thank you for being so speedy! <3
Image Image Image Image
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Meh. I am really sorry, Jkat.

For some reason I thought I had Esruri up.

:(

I think this is my first abandon ever. NOOOO!
**dramatic "things" happen** o.0

Sorry again.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

*is speechless*

I don't recall there being a deadline to get these up... If I'd known I certainly would have gotten Ipari up since he's part of a storyline I've been developing...

I...*sighs* I don't know what to say... I've never had a dragon abandoned on me before to my knowledge...
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon

Post by Guest »

:( I'm sorry, I didn't know that Clutch 2.1 had a deadline. Anyways, I'll take down Nila Rona'de's page then.

Post by Guest »

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

JKatkina wrote:
As for the questions, well... let's see. :3 I think I will run it that you have to page your last dragons before you can send someone in. Other than that... yep, the next clutch is oooopen!
.... I just want to say, that this is the first evidence of any deadline. I don't want to rile ya, Jkat, but... it's pretty harsh when there was never a deadline set and then they get abandoned. That's why I pointed out you'd missed even commenting about your lovely Sonmul baby, too. Everyone has real life problems right now, piles of work. Personally, I would urge you to allow those who have their dragons to keep them, and move on without hassle.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

O.o You know, I have the same problem even after I have given weeks-worth of warning; it's often been because the abandoner didn't read the post.

Just saying, is all.
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Yes, but in my case, if I'd seen a notice of a deadline you can bet your boots I'd have paged my dragon! I'm on the Nexus 7+ hours a day from work so I don't miss much. If I'd seen a warning and then ignored it or forgotten to page my dragon when I was at home I would understand the abandonment, but when no warning was given I'm a little hurt that a character I was building a plot around has been taken away from me.

Kat did say that the rules were that you had to have a previous dragon paged before you requested from a new clutch. In which case, all of us who just had dragons abandoned shouldn't have been allowed to adopt from this most recent clutch (which you can be sure would have jogged my memory to make me get Ipari up so I could apply for the new ones!) not told once we'd paged the new ones that Oops, you never got your old one up, so I'm taking it back! The abandonment itself isn't the issue here, it's the abandonment without any warning that gets my hackles up.
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

I can see why Kat would want her dragons back... she spent time on them and we should have gotten them up.

But it would be awesome if we could have a second chance to get them up.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Considering that there was a huge delay in time before clutches, she probably had waived the former 'don't adopt from one until you page the next' because we had so much time to get them up in the first place. :\ I'm not going to put words in her mouth, but we should all be responsible when we put requests in to get them paged in a timely manner.

If they're not up and the adopter decides to take them back, then that's our responsibility. The community has been extremely forgiving and lax lately... maybe we need the slap on the wrist to get our crap together and either page what needs paging, or not enter for what we can't handle.

Besides... XD I'm sure with this big post-spew, Kat will damn sure give warnings in the future.
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

<.> This wasn't supposed to be a big deal, guys.

"Kat did say that the rules were that you had to have a previous dragon paged before you requested from a new clutch. In which case, all of us who just had dragons abandoned shouldn't have been allowed to adopt from this most recent clutch"

Yes, that. Y'all didn't have your last dragons up, and I decided to adopt out the new ones anyways. Consider this the concequence for that little treat.

Honestly, from my point of view... these dragons didn't require stories, they didn't require any more effort than what goes into filling out a form (or in some cases a stat sheet, but that was in all cases your decision). Then they're left for months and not gotten up. I don't mind that; I did these for my own entertainment. But honestly, that seems like it says a great big "I don't care about this dragon!" Seriously guys? That's okay. But if you're going to scrabble for a freebie dragon, leave it sit in your folders for weeks and months with no good reason with no indication to me that you ever plan on getting them up.... don't raise a stink when I decide to take them back.
Image Image Image Image
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Again, I'm not upset about the fact that you took Ipari back, I'm upset by the lack of warning.

And I'm upset that I'm now going to have to go back and change several of my stories to take into account that Miyaki doesn't actually have Ipari in her little troupe of dragons.

Yes, I made a mistake in not getting him up, and I'm kicking myself for it because he was becoming an important part of a plot I was working on, but if I'd realized I was going to lose him he would have been up, plain and simple. Because there was no deadline I figured I could put him up when I got around to working on his story, and I'm sorry if that makes it seem like he's not important to me. I've just been a bit more interested in hanging out with real people recently than coming home from sitting at a computer all day to...sit at a computer all night...

And I'm sorry, I'm going to shut up now...
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Asha Wermyst
Dragon

Post by Asha Wermyst »

Riwah, Red (Asha, The Zombie)
Huh, I sure as heck thought Riwah was up..I even wrote a mention of him into an (unfinished) story.
*checks*
Stuff. Turns out I made the page, but never uploaded it. Here it is..if you're still gonna keep him, let me know and I can take it down again.
Sorry about that.

http://home.windstream.net/leugers/stor ... riwah.html