An Update for Darkling Dawn and other Agencies

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

An Update for Darkling Dawn and other Agencies

Post by Kitsuneko »

Rather than digging up each separate thread, I decided to post it all in one place. Basically, I'm trying to get back into the adoption thing, and wanted to let you all know where everything stands. Links to all the agencies are in my sig.

Darkling Dawn: Technically off hiatus now, but I'm waiting on Starfyre for Shonakasen's flight before putting another clutch on the sands. The other two dragons on the flight boards need three chasers each; Chifoth's flight will be scrapped because I haven't heard from her writer in ages.
There are still two abandoned dragons up for adoption from Karaiment's clutch because I never got any forms for them. The others, I believe, are all taken, though I have to check to see if they've been put up.
There are four rukel eggs left, I finally updated the page. I've already drawn up and colored the next batch, though, so as soon as those four are taken, there'll be more.

Drockh-Tallahn: Two clutches in the Deep Cavern, three eggs each, no aspirants. I've disregarded the deadlines since they've long since passed; as soon as I receive some aspirants for them, I'll decide on a deadline. There are no females ready to mate.
I...never sent out the adults for the last clutch. Erk. Sorry, DNS, I'll get your draks to you soon.

Sgiath Wolfkeep: Still four pups available from the last litter. I have another pair in mind for the next one once those are gone, but if anyone else would like to send in a mated pair instead, I'll happily take them.
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Due to somewhat popular demand, I've finally set up a system for breeding your rukels. :D All the pertinent info should be on the page, but tell me if you have any questions.
http://www.geocities.com/darklingdawnwe ... ukels.html
I do need a list of species capable of breeding with rukels, so if you all with suitable species (jracini, whorlings? etc...) would let me know if you'll permit it, that'd be great. :)
Also, the current rukel clutch has two eggs left. Get on if you want it, it looks like they may be snapped up by someone else if you don't. :D
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Jracini are a-okay! :3
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Whorlings of the correct size are ok. Small EverRealm creatures such as mequis and carhawox are also ok.

If jracini are ok (and them being non-sentient) hunter cats will also be ok.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Though they're both a bit larger than typical Rukels, Ferilons, Egyptans and any Ferojilon that I create are okay for this :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Tamaron are fine to breed with Rukels, but it might be best to wait on such breedings until I can get the info up and running...because there will be some 'catches' with outside breeding on the Tamaron...
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

take your time with teh draks, or you might wanna reclaim them? D: I have very little time atm, and I dunno when it's gonna lay up a little.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

I seem to be terrible about forgetting about it. Nah, I wouldn't know what to do with 'em if I took them back. By the time you can get on more, you'd probably still have to remind me. ^^;
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

New clutch of rukels up. :)

...Dang, I meant to put up some previews, and I forgot.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

I haven't gotten any breeding rukel forms, and I know at least one was sent. If you've sent in a breeding form, try it again, please, or pm it.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Thanks for the heads up! *tries again!*