April Dragon Exchange - Closed

A place for old threads that are just too important to delete. Talk to a Mod if you think a thread should be moved here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Hehe, it's okay, I like seeing my critters have babies! I think Karensa may be the first of any of my critters to do so!
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

ah, you *drew* Karensa, that's why I confused myself :P
ImageImageImage
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Astra wrote:Being half balespawn and half leonesi, his abilities are corruption powers, immortality, realm travel, size shifting, telepathy, teleportation, verbal speech, and charm. Also, due to balespawn breeding issues, Muffin is a true balespawn who happens to have inherited some Leonesi fluffiness.

Also, Phe, I swear that extra addendum on balespawn breeding was not there the last time I was looking at the info. I'd already drawn this by the time I found it out, so I hope this is okay. If it's not I'm sure I can find some bullsh...er...scientific explaination.
I'm not seeing any sort of problem with ol' Muffin there. X3 The breeding note, if I'm understanding your confusion, doesn't affect what the Balespawn-bred creature *looks* like, unless it happens to mutate at random. It only means that, in species, Balespawn-bred creatures are considered true Balespawn and get the surname and abilities, because the genetics are THAT dominant. (After all, spreading their corruption through breeding wouldn't work if they could be bred out over time! :D)

But oh man, if his name stays Muffin, Anathema better never find out about him. XD

Anathema: My first grandchild was born and his name is WHAT?!

XDDD Yay Balespawn-breedins!
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

I think his name is going to stay Muffin, just because it seems to fit so well. XD Thank you so much Astra, he's adorable! I'm certain he wouldn't be too happy with me calling him adorable, either.

Oh man, one more week and then I'll have time to get all of these updates done. He's gonna be so much fun! :D
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +