Hahaha--- Incan Frenzy.

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

The Incan Frenzy:

Draw them all out as derivatives of their parents.
No votes
Draw the ones people request out, then go wild with the rest.
67%
Draw the ones people request out, then say the rest died in egg.
17%
Draw the ones people request out, then throw open the rest to be drawn by others if they wish.
17%
Other. (Explain in a comment.)
No votes

Total votes: 6

Rachael
Dragon

Hahaha--- Incan Frenzy.

Post by Rachael »

Alright, so I am dumb, or something approximate, and while I have many of these guys colored and ready, I keep hitting a wall called Plot Hole, hence I am curious. (Oh, and Ty! I found the template for your Christiphor Robin or somesuch from Oendonri's clutch =D) AND so this brings me to a point.

In the next week and a half I will be, ahh, hatching the Incan Frenzy. People who have dragons involved, or characters, please feel free to tell me if you mind the following:

For those I haven't yet finished coloring, there is a twofold option. The first is you ask me to draw these babies because you want one. The second is you say, "That's Okay Rachael, Do That Mysterious Thing Which Still Gives Babies Only Mystically They Are Different Than The Embodied Young Ones."

That being said, these are the pairings who've had their young ones finished for... actually, years:

Umnytonith x Hitanookamith
Nerriea x Nallivain
Nerriea x Tyribevain
Roczath x Prril
Roczath x Theodosianth
Roczath x Inep
Lereide x Ianith
Tintalleth x Remalu,
Tintalleth x Imwell
Meereth x Cireth
Meereth x Hursth
Siclassenth x Red-Silver Siamese Ghenorkian
Chinjuuaa x Dorado
Karuth x Inep
Kalackath x Kilisar
for a total of 40 dragons drawn.

Requested Pairings (For Me to Draw):
Thovranth x Cihteli (by Ty)
Manupalaputh x Gathvain (by Ty)
Kaieth x Dorado (by Kayla)
Kaieth x Lioten (by Kayla)
Kinya x Yarrow (by Kayla)

These are who are not done:
Sowfesh x Ckrenachithanth
Phaeriaspath x Lioten
Meyaa x Remalu
Taresun x Prril
Isilondeiyess x Kilbaraol
Kastiapianth x Hursth
Cerrilinaysth x Quiozareth
Cerrilinasyth x Dorakath
Zetath x Harranrni
Exzentrischth x Hatardaldeth
Sol x Kiisar
Sol x Hursth
Nenath x Pyralis
Manupalaputh x Gaimerite
Movuth x Kihiniraak
Mrreen x Cireth
Mrreen x Ildsayissth
Dalyenth x Palath
Dalyenth x Heliomaj
Sunayith x Dorakath
Sunayith x Sarmikasth
Kviyath x Ianth
Meraudiath x Kilisar
Reenaol x Vetaiyanoth
Reenaol x Ghenorkian
Reenaol x Theodosianth
Quixzyre x Vetaiyanoth
Ny'omei Selamputo x Quiozareth
Klogniar x Quedath
Klogniar x Gaimerite
Perth x Cihteli
Dekiraa x Nallivain
Airashiiaa x Mendath
Oendonri (special for TY) x Prri
Oendonri x Pyralis
Yashnashna x Marius
Yashnashna x Heliozmaj
Jaravirth x Danonustapth
Jaravirth x Chaytla
Alimath x Sarmikasth

What I'm really asking is this. Is anyone interested in any of these guys offspring, and which? If you want offspring that haven't been drawn, please let me know. Why? Well.

This many years on the sands, and the magik of Kalir would have warped what was inside. Not necessarily good or bad - but the ones not drawn have elected themselves to be drawn as either super-beings, spirits, or twisted creatures of darkness. All will be based on - you can guess it - things from the Inca - probably.

Yet this is a cop-out on my part for not having to then draw everyone out as the mix of the parents. Hence now I ask for those who would love to see certain kids to let me know, and those who don't care to also let me know, since I want this to be done so I can stop being such a royal flake and pain in the collective rear end of the Nexus. <3

Thanks, and for links:
http://tsotm.org/frenzy/participants.html

(For the record: Pairings were drawn in random order, as determined by my favorite randomizer. 8D)
Last edited by Rachael on Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TyGryph
Dragon

Post by TyGryph »

I'd like to see Thovranth and Ghathvain's offspring drawn out.

I'd prefer that any of the ones with Rysleni parents that end up as spirts come out 'good'. (After all, AAM's teh evil place.) But since there are a lot of Ryslen-born dragons in that list, well, things happen. *shrug*

Is there still time to submit candidates for this? I haven't submitted any (I won't make excuses now) but I still want to.
If you catch me on AIM (thecrazytiger) please send me a quick note and remind me your name on there. It has been so long since I used that chat medium, I'm staring blankly at my list and not knowing who's actually there. >.<

Nidus RyslenArx Atra Mons
Flurry 2006 & Flurry 2007 -- Then and Now
Avatar by Shard Frizzle, Base by ILCK.
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

*grins* I'll draw their kids out, then. =) They're ultimately on the same nine bases, just changed from what genetics parents give.

Perfectly wonderful to know - they'd come out good (I hardly care if there are more blatantly "good" than bad coming out of this. I enjoy both equally. =))

Certainly can still submit candidates - I should check with those who did submit their own and see if they still want those guys in or not. =)

Should also note double-bonding and whatnot isn't an issue; as well as other kinks which can be explained by the magik infused into the eggs over time.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-perks ears- -rolls- Nessie wants iiiin on thiiis.
does it require stories?
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Heh, no stories required (as long as there is like, a stat sheet, so I can pretend to know something? ;D). Stories are fun, but no, not needed.
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

I'd love to see Yarro and Kinya's babies, just because I want one for myself, as well as one of Kaieth's clutches for the same reason. X3

I can't even remember if I'd sent in a candidate/sponsor/whatever for this! e_e
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-gleefull squeel- whee! then i'll go take a look at the pagey and send you candies! ^^ -clings- thankyous.
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

I'll update the first post with the wanted to be drawn list~ Heh, goodness knows, I was so laid back and non-responsive with this before, it's nice to be up and moving again. =)
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Wow... I want in on this. =P Anything for pretty dragons of any sort, ni?

Well... I might not be able to do much of anything for a while from lack of.. motivation, I guess. But I do want in..
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

That sounds awesome, Rachael. *wants in* :3
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-dies- nevermind, I dun think i'll be able to find anything that works with the theme. :3 oh well.
-urges people who get these to send her babies- <3
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

*snorts* At this point, I'm ignoring the theme. Well, except for the fact I love the theme, so the writing of things will reflect that theme. =)

XD Well Ty's been kind enough to offer up Ryslen, a moon, and AAM as a roost for some of these lost souls, so things are looking pretty good. Nice to have some haunts~
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-nodnod- so they don't have to be themed, then? :3 -doesn't have a lot of people from the beginning of a civilization or the end of it, or any in the midst of wars-
can they already be bonded? and how many should we send, do you think? -pondering-
I had another quesiton, but i forgot it.
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

1.) Candidates don't have to be themed. (Though they're referred to as the "Found" on Kalir.)

2.) They can already be bonded. Even two, or three times. The Magik of Kalir can be blamed for how this has worked out.

3.) Send as many as you want. Numbers of those pairings, which have previously had at least two offspring each, means lots of dragons. Any who don't bond (and there could be double-bondings, it's all part of the given of possibilities) will be up for sponsor/hording over to Ryslen.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-wrigglesqueel- That's better than i thought. :3 I shalt go dig up candies now. XP though i dunno if ryslen would take any i send you. no time for stories.
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Heh, no, I meant that Ty had volunteered to give a home to some of the little goodies coming out of the clutch after the hatching. <3 Not that you could adopt them from Ryslen; adopting of these guys will be done through me.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-noddles- ooh, i thought you meant that our candidates would be forwarded to ty. XP that makes it easier, then. :3
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I wouldn't mind taking on Helio and his pairs, and if there are any other draks people want I'd love to do them :) The world needs more multiwings.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Yes, the winged ones are definitely appreciated in greater numbers. Multiwingers tend to have an appreciative following. =)

If you'd want to do that, Shard, it would be lovely. =D