Firey good dragons?

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Dray
Dracolich

Firey good dragons?

Post by Dray »

Hey, guys! I was wondering if anybody was planning on having some powerful, good-aligned dragons coming out at some point?

Bonus points if they've got some kind of Spirit Fire ancestry in 'em?

If nobody's interested, I was wondering if anybody had a powerful male, female or pairing who're of benevolent intentions that they'd be willing to lend for a breeding?

O_o' I'd like to have one for future plot-purposes, but I haven't heard an inkling about any plans.

Thanks in advance!
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

XD Well, I'm planning something fiery at Nidus Avengaea after the Conglomerate clutch comes out... while I don't think they're exactly what you're looking for, I could see them then going on to sire or dam a clutch that very much was. XD Heck, that'd be a fun cluch to run myself...
Image Image Image Image
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Might have one or two.. How powerful is powerful? :3 I can probably dig up one or two, though right now the one i've got in mind might not be what you're looking for. >.>
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Well... don't tell Phe (:P) but I'm looking for something that's capable of resisting one of her Balespawn.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

I have a Spirit Incarna (demi-god) of Fire. Not exactly good, since he has elements of Chaos and Destruction, but he is above all an agent of Balance.

And, well, if this is to counteract what I'm thinking it is....

http://xenoqueen.deviant-uprising.com/S ... shsmor.htm
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

(XD And not to sound greedy, but if anybody has anything blue-fire, that would be super-hot! :P)
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Ahah, it is. X3 Well, Myrror herself has said that Spirits of Ashsmor's type are immune to balefire, and that half-Spirits have the potential to be, as well.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-nods- I've got godspirits who probably have that sort of power. :D I can probably wrangle you up one of them, though i'd have to draw their beasty forms. Most of the ones I'm thinking of are gods of death, though-- but mindspace's take on death is life through death, so eh.

Neither of them have got much in the way of spirit fire, though it could definately be a feature they simply choose not to use that often-- they're very malleable.

The two i'm thinking of specifically-
Yarepei, from Akhet, who definately fits the benevolent bit. He's a godspirit of death, life, birth, beginnings and endings, doorways, magic, and communication. All that good stuff.
There's also Dis, who's not so much a god of death as the godspirit king of cretus's pseudo-afterlife. He's really only benevolant to people he feels deserve it, and is a lot more fair/balanced. [and then there's phlegethon, who's a minor godspirit who serves dis, spirit of the river phlegethon-- definately got the fire aspect down, and even a little bit benevolent, but in more of a paternal aspect.. Fire that nurtures, but can burn. :/]

All of them have got more canine-ish forms, though. Yarepei can act as any gender, and he usually switches between them. bah. Dis was supposed to be bred, but i think that fell through the roof. >.> got busy.

:3 if anyone else offers, go with them-- my guys are there if you need'm, though. ^^
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Nin'Queesha is a pretty strong fire elemental, not quite a dragon... but though no Bre'Ama would have ever run into a Balespawn at this point, they can be extremely powerful and are resistant to mutations of any kind (magical or physical), so I would think that any of her offspring would carry this trait.

Plus she loves babies. ^ ^

http://www.geocities.com/charries93/ninqueesha.html

This is a super neat idea, Dray, whatever dragons you end up using.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

I've actually been thinking I need to get a Diety dragon involved in all this...especially seeing as (if I ever manage to write her story) my candidate for the Balespawn clutch will be bringing their corruption back to Kilandaia and attempting to wrest 'control' of the world from the Diety dragons...and Diety dragons can come in any shape, size, etc etc that anyone might want...

What do you have in mind here, Dray? >.>
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Same idea as you, Xalia--depending on what kind of dragon my candidate gets. X3 If it's of the right mindset, I'm going to have my candidate get a little warped, waltz back to his home-nation and take over the area. There aren't any dieties or other super-powered creatures to fight him and his bond, however, so it's probably going to be that the current political system gets dissolved and everybody who survives will run for the hills...

In the meantime, the plot-line that I have going states that a whole bunch of my characters will be spared the balespawn's wrath simply because the current political system is mad about exploring the Nexus... so all of these characters will come back and either get recruited by the balespawn, or escape and join some kind of resistance. X3 I'm hoping for a dragon who's strong and charismatic to lead that resistance!
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Heh, yep, sounds exactly like I have in mind 'cept my evil lady isn't going to do any recruiting...she's going to do some breeding....heh...

Which means my diety dragons may, for the first time, be open to outside breeding in an attempt to breed an army of sorts to stand against her...if you want in on a clutch like that I could certainly use some suggestions as to who to breed my Dieties with... :3
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*points to Lizon's clutch comming up in VotS* X3 Actually turned out quite phoenix-like.

*adds* Also, there was gonna be a Thing with the synth 13 babies... >.> ... <.< ...?
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cacopheny »

A... Thing? :: peers at curiously :: There was? Is? :: wants to be involved in a Thing with synth 13 o.o ::

The best I've got are supernals, folks, and unfort all of mine are kind of taken >.> Haiiro's vaguely possible, I suppose, but I can't see him doing it IC, and he's not really very "fiery" for all he's of the fire element.... X3

But if you do wind up doing it, I'm totally sending candidates? X3
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Unyko wrote:*adds* Also, there was gonna be a Thing with the synth 13 babies... >.> ... <.< ...?
...did I forget to do something?
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Cacopheny wrote:A... Thing? :: peers at curiously :: There was? Is? :: wants to be involved in a Thing with synth 13 o.o ::
X3 I'll get to announcing it soonishly. At the moment, I'm almost verging on an overload with all the stuff I wanna do, but keep an eye out for it!

*love on Phe, btw* <3
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cacopheny »

Unyko wrote: X3 I'll get to announcing it soonishly. At the moment, I'm almost verging on an overload with all the stuff I wanna do, but keep an eye out for it!
:: fidgets with much curiosity XD ::
The stupidest smart person you ever met.