Small issue

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Midori
Dragon

Small issue

Post by Midori »

I can't get into my yahoo geocities accounts for some reason so I can't update any of my dragons I just felt I should let you all know since I will not beable to update until yahoo keeps giving me shit about wrong info when I try and retrive my acounts.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh man.... that's how I lost my Genrehopper site originally. :( Send them tech requests. I can't get into my baeris_kshau mail, by the way, nor at least one other account I've got. No rhyme or reason for it. So ... maybe you got it soon enough that you'll be able to rescue it.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Oh that is too bad. I'm having the same problem with my domain name -- I can access FTP, but nothing else (like renewal, which I need to do soon), and I've reset my password multiple times, nothing helps. If yahoo doesn't help out then you could probably just move everything to a new account ... pain in the ass, but it happens sometines :-/

On a side note, provided you can actually access your pages again, is Wu Weyr still accepting candidates? I'm going through an obsession phase with oldworld style dragons and I'd gladly send you some candidates if it's still active. La.
ImageImageImage
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

God I hope I don't loose this account I've had since I was 12!

Also yes I'm taking candidates but it'll be awhile before the clutch hatches why is hasn't hatch is stress keeps knocking on my door when ever I'm like okay I can write a hatching now!
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

That's good to know. ^^ The clutch you had a giveaway spot in hatched a few days ago, but I'll make a note of the issues you're having with geocities and give you an extension until you can whack some sense into your Geocities account. :D
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Midori
Dragon

Post by Midori »

Molly I was able to get into Wu Weyr account I'm still locked out of my other so I'm just going to start moving them on to another to keep for losing my dragons.

But my baby from you is up and the other will be put up asap on a new account everyone but I really love it if I had a short extension because moving all the others over from the edele25 account is more vital then losing them all.

http://www.geocities.com/wuweyr/weyrs/unaryth.html
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

No problem. I'll just use that link for now in the records. If you could PM me any changes to it, that'd be great. ^^
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry