Holiday abscense-- back

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Holiday abscense-- back

Post by DNS »

:3 Might as well announce it now.

I'm spending Xmas and whatever with tio and his family. leaving the thursday the 21st [two days before everyone else, and at 4am in the morning- tickets were literally 100$ more expensive anyother day/50$ any other time. >.>] and coming back on the first of january.
:3

-wriggles-
Won't be on much when i'm there, if at all. certainly not enough for paging, so. if i cross any deadlines or hatchings there, I'm begging for an extention?

This also means that i wantt he christmas requesties done asap. cuz.. i need time to dothem, and i'm gonna have less than amonth. >.>
:3

so yes. -wrigglesat- warning~
Last edited by DNS on Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Alright so, times have been bad so i've been on hiatus already, but...
I LIVE.

To anyone aware of my medical situations-- I am fine! :D They're almost completely sure-- they just need my various sonograms to be sho.

Also, my computer died yesterday, and i've gotten it for the most part fixed-- there's just a little that needs doing, so yeah.

Technically, i leave on thursday, but i dunno whether or not i'll be able to do any updating in the meantime. :/ Frontpage is dead, my FTP software is dead.. everything excpet the barest internet connction.

AAaaaaand, on thursday, I will be gone to wisconsin to spend the holiday with tio's family. :D happy happy me.

I'll be online some, but not much-- basically, the only thing i'll be doing there, and have been doing recently, is arty-art, for theraputic purposes. but yeah.

I know i have extentions on a lot of things-- for those i don't, can i have some? Please?
I'm gonig to attempt to instal front page today, so I'm gonna try to get some last minute candidates to Pheonix, Starfyre, and update my schattarnaki babies ((thankyouTHANKYOU for reminding me DF. :D)) and whatnot. If i don't, I have extentions on them, i think.. and on those most recent clutch of jkat's..
Can I have extnetions for anything else I still owe? X.x and maybe a little reminder.

Sorry for this~~ Hopefully, after vacation and everything, i'll be able to live here again.
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

The only thing I can think of from me is the two draks from Drockh-Tallahn's clutch, so extension granted on that. And if I think of anything else you owe me, extension granted then, too. :D
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

OMG. I'm back.ish.

Lifeis stillc razy, but i'mhoping HOPING it will calm down. and some of the biggest shit is not as troubling now, so yeah.
:D

I still have an essay to write, and things to do, but I have time. :D

I'm still gonna need a lot of those extentions.. but progress is going to be made! :D yay progress! I wasn't doing much of anything before or durring the vacation, so yay.

ir amble. point is-- i'm back! for the most part.

oh, and Dray and Fuzzy-- I owe you xmas gifts, and iwillget those toyou. ;-; sorry for the wait.