Kirin Dragonswap~

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Icecat

added the peachy pink in there, cuz i was going off of this butterfly:
http://www.businessofbeing.com/img/butterly.jpg

as you can see, i failed horribly-- if you want me to redo, i shall.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Shard
Sorry for saving yours for last-- he was the most complicated. :3 his glowdangles are on his ears, ihopeyoudon'tmind?

he doesn't look much like a cheetah-- i can't find my good brushes. X.x if you want me to redo, i shall.

now, to get some paging done before i work on those pets..
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

So adorable!!! Aiiiieee! *crusheshugs* So cool. You gotta stop bagging on your art, nessie, it's FABULOUS.

And actually, since I've been on a bit of a saluki kick, there's no reason why the markings can't be mottled instead of cheetah-spotted. :) *hugs again* gaaah I love it.

And the BUTTERFLY! *you win*. So lovely!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*squeek!* ^^ Nessielove! *pouncenuzzle* Awesome as always, and I agree with Shard, your art is kickass.

*hums, nuzzles her four* ^^ Don't worry, they'll get put up as soon as I can get to it. It's just that right now everything (including the WDH, augh... so close to being finished...) has to take second place to finals/final papers/final programs/final-everything-we-can-throw-at-you-in-the-last-two-weeks!

... I'm going to go back to solving all the math problems on all three final exams for Calc 2 for the past three semesters. Since, oh, I dunno, it's all duetomorrowaugh!

.. *quietly crawls into a corner and dies*
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

:3 don't worry about it, take all the time you need. ^^; everyone's hellabusy now. Like I have 50+ dragons to page, 4 of which are half done but for personalities, which i ca't think of, on top of all my school and irl!responsabilities.
-deathface-

-fusses at- butthere'sthingswrooongwithit. ;-; but thanks, both of you.

:3 salukis are teh roxxors.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

It wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't sorta-kinda-struggling in Calc 2 to begin with because I never took their version of Calc 1, just the dual credit version offered at my school.

Well, that and I'm a procrastinator...

And yes, Salukis do rule... *doublemeaningyay!* =P my school mascot is a saluki, so that symbol is all over the place around here. I went from being a bulldog (highschool mascot) to being a saluki... I think I prefer the saluki ^^
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

poor StarFyre *pats her*

Welcome to college :evil: That exact same thing happened to me in Calc 2, but I actually did fairly well in it (ok, so I got a C+, but I didn't try NEARLY as hard as I should have). It was Calc 3 that consumed my soul and spat back out the tattered, calc-3-spit-covered remains X_x
ImageImageImage
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*grins* I'm considering switching majors over to Computer Science, because they don't require Calc 3 (and, well, abyss if my programming teacher isn't right, considering that I'm disappointed about not having any programming courses next semester, and that the little bits that I've been looking at Electrical Engineering (the main "half" of Comp Engineering, apparently...) haven't really interested me...)

So, I'm going to discuss that more with him tomorrow morning before class, to get a better feel for whether I should switch now an redo my class schedule for next semester or just say forget it and try to see if CE is where I want to be...
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Whatever you do don't stay in a major you're not happy in. Because then you'll just end up getting a job you're not happy in upon graduation and you'll wonder why you didn't just major in what you really wanted. Ha, I'm on my third major right now. Poor, indecisive me :P

Oh, and if its any consolation, most people like Calc 3 better than Calc 2. I was just a freak for some reason :lol:
ImageImageImage
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Oh no She's absolutely lovely! ^___^ Thank you so much! I love the patterns and colors.

I have yours done. I hope you like? I wasn't sure what patterns to use so if you want I can redo it. I'm sorry I'm so late ^^;;

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/IceCat/vadns.png
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

<33 Dun worry, i love mine as well@ :3 -hugs- glad you're pleased.

And everyone, i'll get allt hese guys up eventually-- just need some time. life is busybusy.
PinkDragon
Fledgling

Post by PinkDragon »

do you mind if i don't have the person up but i will get it up shortly.? if its ok here is the info.

name: Pink Dragon
email: kaligh@kaligh.com
Colour preference: blues
Marking/theme suggestion: fire
prefered gender: female

and if you're giving me a character,

character name: Lilly
sponsor or bond? bond
character gender: Girl
" species: Human
" URL: if you wanted to see her pic - http://skysongweyr.kaligh.com/people.php
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Sorry pink, but this closed like.. a month ago, and i haven't the time to do anymore. X.x nor do i have the template, here, or probably anywhere, since my computer last got attacked by a friendly neighborhood trojan.

:/ sorry.