Hiatus until further notice

Going to be gone for a long time? Just got back from a trip? Keep us in the know here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shiolar
Dragon

Hiatus until further notice

Post by Shiolar »

I'll be getting up all dragons currently owing, but that's it.

I've got a big story idea, and at least one publisher who WILL take it. Obviously my priorities are clear.

Bye.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

I'll miss you, Shiolar. If you get published, you should post it here so we can all buy your book. Of course that would mean revealing your real name :shock:
ImageImageImage
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

On the other hand, who says I'd write using my real name? I'm a private person, so I'd probably use a pseudonym anyway.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

>.> I still think you should tell me when you get it published, and I'll order it off of amazon. :3 ilikesyourwriting. -hugs- and YAY. Good luck~! That's amazing, that you've got someone who'll take your idea this quick. -gleeface- :3 nowyoujusthavetogetitwritten! I wish you lots of luck, my friend.

and you'd better still talk to me~~ >.> Or i will cry. -hugs- i'll miss you on nexus, in general. :3 yayforideas!
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Indeed, good luck, Shiolar! May the book be a big success.

Hope you have fun writing it!
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Awesome! Good luck!
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Oh wow that's awesome! Hey, if it works out, let us know what to buy, eh?
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

congrats! Does this mean no Flurry for you? Awww... I like Shi' dragons! ^^ Yay for publishing!
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Well, I'm pretty much fully done here, really... Aside from the last Kessonans and the roleplay hatching...

It's a shame, actually... My birthday, which was a few days ago and went unnoticed by the whole world apart from my partner and Merc, resulted in a rather nice tablet, which appears to have granted a significant boost to my drawing skill check... And now I have no reason to be doing any artwork...

The last Kessonans will be coloured with the tablet and pen, but other than that... I'm done...
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

O.O Oh geez. I'm so sorry Shi! I've only been paying scant attention to the board while I'm going through finals.

Is there anything I can do to make up for missing your b-day?
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Good luck with everything, Shi!

Sorry, I miss everyone's birthday. =D Mine too. Heh, the board doesn't catch everything, life's an ocean, no?

<3
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Nah, it's fine Mystic. It's not like I'm actually here, anyway. And anything I got would probably never get paged, anyway... *shrugs*
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Mmkay. *hugs* >.> Don't forget to tell us when your book gets published.