Abstract Destiny

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Hibira Tah and Lure'kymi Tah are now abandoned. They will be made available for readoption next time I update the site.
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Oh I had them up... with the part of my story on http://mordria.byethost22.com/dragons19_5.html.
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

I'm sorry, but as of 10 PM my time, there was not a link available to lead me to that page. Since I could not find them by my deadline, afraid I have to stick by my rules and take them back anyway.

I hate to put story to waste, but this is not the first time you've posted late to inform me your dragons were in fact up. I let you slide before, but this time I'm sticking by my rules and taking those two back.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Biosynth 11 has grown to adulthood. Link available in first post.
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

I had put a link on the 4th page of the story linking it to the 5th page. But if not, it's fine and I understand. Thanks
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Gorgeous work, both of you guys! :D I love 'em!
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

wow, they /do/ look lovely. taht detail is AMAZING. -clingsto- ;-; they'resopretty. -happygurgle-

here's neil's baby:
http://mindspace.sitesled.com/Character ... d/neil.htm

The rest will be coming later today-- my mom has been being a little whore this week, so not much is getting done.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

:3 here you go, the rest.

the newly-adults:
http://mindspace.sitesled.com/Character ... _uslan.htm
&
http://mindspace.sitesled.com/Character ... as_tah.htm

and the Fadii:
http://mindspace.sitesled.com/Character ... i_mota.htm

My two clutch 12 babies were originally gonna have a joint story, but then i realised that i had 52 dragons that needed paging *ASAP*, so. >.> sorry. ;-; i really do adore them though. :3 I get the cutest image of kimadrid hugging little baby fadii-mota, since she's so small at her hatching height. -happy gurgle- I should draw that.
:3 kittens. -hugs- thanks, phoenix, yet again. ^^
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Updateness!

Synth 14 has been added to the site. Some of you may notice that it is NOT the Xenodragon Synth previously listed and then removed from the Records Page. JKat decided she wanted to Synth CAETRAE instead, andI let her make the switch.

The Synth is listed as Infinite, but I am prepared to put a cap on it, just in case Caetrae prove to be as popular as their draconic counterparts, the Asandae. This is not the first time Caetran genetics have entered the Nexus (Kalyturn's Hybridization Center did it first) but this IS the first time the younglings are almost pure!

A deadline has also been set on the draw of the Abandonling Hibira Tah, since she received an application. Remember, Abandonling draws at the Destiny now work the way Star City does--enter a draw for the dragon, and you're only required to write if you win it.

Links and such in first post! Be sure to swing by the site and read Synth 14's prestory. These are NOT normal Caetrae!
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Coooooooooooool.

Nuff said.
ImageImageImage
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Aww, I had the perfect candidate for a xeno-synth, too. Maybe some other time ^^

Though these look interesting. Will have to dig someone up and try ^^
ImageImageImageImageImage
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Wow. This works perfectly for me. One of my trio can go to the 13th synth, and V can go to the 14th. I didn't want him in on the xenos cause he's technically not evil. Just anarchical.

Soon as finals are over (Dec. 15th) I'll be able to finish up their story and get them out.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

*takes a deep breath*

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :DD Phe, I'm ridiculously excited about this Synth. ^___^

That is all. *wriggles*
Image Image Image Image
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Cuddly Caetrae. SQUEE. XD XD XD
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Ahah, I knew I forgot to do something.

Two Biosynth slots have been opened up to applications. Get your applications in by December 5th, after which I will choose my favorites to Synth. :)

Hopefully there's still enough folks around who AREN'T on hiatus who have ideas they want to apply with. :P But it's no problem if not--I have some ideas of my own I can use as filler.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

O_O

*spends her sick-time off writing a story* FWAH!
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

nomnom, they are pretty nifty looking. XP I'm in the process of sending you some more candies-- i think i'll drop a couple in for those cute little buggers as well. :3

and hmm, i actually haven't had ideas for any sorts of synths of my dragons.. but i think i've got some niftaykeen dragons that would look.. interesting paired together. :3 i'll send you some to ponder.
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

*murrs* I have a pair I want to synth, but it'll have to wait for a while yet. I'm not sending them anywhere until I have their story finished.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

*scrambles in before class*

Ackray-est is updated! <3 *needs to write more story for her*

*wishes she had another synth for Phe, but the ones she'd want are either not adults yet, or being considered elsewhere* ^.^;; Oh well, hope you get some good ones! *can't wait*

*scrambles back out for class*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by Cacopheny »

Tedii-lyca is up.

I can't even begin to think up a storybit for her, since I haven't decided what I'm doing with Golden of Autumn and it'd probably be wound up in that (that, and I don't want to write more Stone of Summer; he's annoying me XP ), so you get a very detailed personality instead.

... for some reason, I can't help bit like her, despite her being a shallow, trend-crazed little girly girl >.>
The stupidest smart person you ever met.
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

Which reminds me to post that the hatchlings for Synth 12 are due up in a couple days. Here's the pups I currently cannot find.

Brevian & Ildotia's Torii-nita Plaeras (Jess D)
Shirasan's Sokii-nasa Plaeras (DF)
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

My Synth 11-ers are up. Sames URLs as before.
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Torii-nita is up now. Linked from both pages, but here is his personal link
www.geocities.com/tervenna/toriistats
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

1) Clutch 12 has grown to adulthood. Individuals who developed stone and/or gem traits did so due to story indication of what was available to them in abundance as well as some indication that the dragon DID pursue its ability to consume minerals. If your dragon did not develop gem and/or stone traits and you still want them to, you can still add some story by the image-upload deadline. You won't get a token for it, but the images are easy to change so I am happy to do so.

2) The deadline for Synth applications is tomorrow. It's already going to be really hard to pick my favorites (in the future I'm not going to open a number of slots anymore, I'm just going to say apps are open XD you people send me such awesome stuff) but if you still want to get a batch in for consideration, you have until tomorrow evening to do so.

3) Abandonling Lure'kymi Tah has received a draw application, so a deadline has been set for him.

Links and dates in first post, as always!
Xenoqueen
Great Wyrm

Post by Xenoqueen »

The Biosynth 11 adults are due up tomorrow night at 10 p.m. EST. Pre-emptive reminder time!

Here's all the adults I can't find.

Cookie's Ineen Tah
Sharloa's Refa~wesa Tah
Indigo's Lan~ale Tah

Remember you must ASK for an extension if you need one!
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Wow, I have uber timing. *Laughs* I just got my FTP working on my new lappy and Vershdal got her update just a few minutes prior to your check, I wager. ^_~
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Gah! The 6th is tomorrow? o_O That was bloody fast.

Phephe, could I possibly ask for an extension? RL is... crap right now. I have so much crap going on that I can barely even find time to breathe. x_X I'm sorry, but I really need time to settle things down here.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Indigo
Fledgling

Post by Indigo »

Shoot. Knew there was something I was forgetting to do this week. Glad I checked the thread to see the pretty clutch 12 adults. ^^
=-Lylan Keep-=
Boreal Visions ~ DeviantArt
"The artist must create a spark before he can make a fire and before art is born, the artist must be ready to be consumed by the fire of his own creation." - Auguste Rodin
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

Ooops! I'm really behind this week :/

Well, she's up now at least. I'll be working on stories this weekend for these guys hopefully, barring stupidity in real life, that is
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

SQUEEEE!! I love Daki!! And I completely forgot to do a story bit for her. D:*hops on that*