Kirin Dragonswap~

Giveaways or draws, contests or freebies, this is where to go for critters being given out in a non-clutch format.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Hnnnnnn.. #1 = love. *.* How did you get that awesome pattern??

*scramble for char or template to offer!*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by IceCat »

Ohh may I trade a dragon for one?

Here are the outlines I have:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/I ... drith1.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/I ... adrith.jpg

Or even perhaps a fox squirrel? ^___^
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v46/IceCat/rl3f.gif

name: IceCat
email: mordria@yahoo.com
Colour preference: black, grey blue, ice blue, silver
Marking/theme suggestion: butterfly ^___^
prefered gender: female?
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

ooh, butterfly. XP that's a hard one. any particular butterfly, or shall i go with random? :3 and i love either of those templates~ i've seen them around, but i didn't know they were yours. -wriggles- the second one, perhaps? you draw well, you should do more. :3 -pokes- -had never seen your art before-

and uny, XP you can have it~~ and the pattern is one i made myself, it was a pain in the ass. :3 i can give that to anyone who wants it, too.
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Oh any butterfly can do but one with an interesting pattern would be lovely. I would draw more but school is cruel and I'm exceptionally lazy. Thanks ^^ And what colors/patterns would you like?
v e r i t o s o s

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

:3 -nodnod- i'll go looking for some interesting ones, then. -wriggles- sorryinafvanceit'snotthatgood. and hmm.. purple and black, or purple and gray, or black and rainbow, or... brown and cream? -shrugs- >.> or dark purple and cream. or black and cream.

>.> sorry, i'm bad at deciding things. -hugs- it's up to you. :3
Unyko
Dragon

Post by Unyko »

Have? Have-have? As in you don' want it? *cling to kirin*

*still searching for chars, just in case, and thinks it might do well with her other kirin, as a sort of yin-yang thing* X3

@.@ *grabbyhands at pattern*
Image... Image ... Image

Post by DNS »

:3 well, still going with adragon or a character, or in exchange for a dragon, but otherwise, yes.

and this is the pattern:
big, but fun. ._. and apparently hard to upload for photobucket.
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

I adore #2 ._. and i cannot draw aquatic dragons XD Will this guy work for ya?

But the wings are raindbow and glow in rainbow and the purple stripe on his/her side glows so yeah.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

nonsense, you can too draw aquatic dragons, shadow~ number two has been taken, though. By shard. -feels bad now-
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I could take number 3 if you want number 2 Shadow! Kinda blends in better with my background? I love the glowie one in trade! very nice!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Oh do you have any patterns in mind? Or should I just choose? ^^
v e r i t o s o s

Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Thanks Nessie, and I guess I could take 2 if Shard wants 3. *confussed*
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Sorry, meant to reply to this~~

and I suppose shard will have the last say-- you were there first, so if you want the second noe, shard, you can have it. :3 but if you'd rather have the third, or you don't care or something, that's cool too.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Yeah - I'd love to take the 3rd one, if Shadow wants #2 there, it's fine with me :) More holiday coloring than the black-winged one. I think this all means, the first one is gonna be yours, nessie :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Are there any specific personalities or abilities going along with these lovely ones? I'm putting up #3 on the Winterravers page, so you know, and I would just like to know what he'd be able to do?
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Nothing specific-- it can do whatever you'd like it too. :3 if anything's out of whack, i'll tell you, but I doubt it will be~ -wriggles- I can give you abilities if you want them though.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I'll wing it, thanks :) Just wondering if you had anything particular in mind. He's 6' at the shoulder if that's about right (the only height I could find in the thread is one I think for uny's that was 4'? and that listed 'small' so I figured...). And I gotta say, he looks great on the background :)

I am gonna try for one more... and while I've got ya here? hound? in the pets request thread? :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

:3 that's cool, shard. And I know i'm sitting on the pet's thread-- no one but dray has gotten any of them recently, and that's cuz I needed Dray to put up some batties so I could use them for the flitter frenzy. >> I'm planning to get to that once this is done with, so start again on thursday-- and maybe take the templates to my mom's house, since I'd go another week without distributing them. :/ I'm too busy atm. X.x but some time should free up once this is done.

._. wow, the whole switching houses thing eats away my time.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Yeah, I can definitely see the whole switching thing would eat at your time... I'm just lucky that I can take my laptop (which has everything on it) anywhere I want, and even use it in some of my classes (well... in one now, because it's "impolite" to keep myself awake by coloring or outlining, even if I participate better that way.)

I'm so tempted to ask for the last two that I can have (since I have three, and you said five was the limit), but then I start feeling greedy... but they're so cute.. *is such a sucker for cute kirin-dragons*
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well here is another trade dragon.

This surprisingly long and charming Eastern dragon arrived at the Healing Den recently demanding somewhere to go. Baeris decided it would be best to send it along to you. :)

Name: you decide, no naming conventions (since I don't give this one away except in rare occasions and it's not a real adoptable yet)
Length: 66' long
Abilities: flight without wings, telekinetics, telepathic speech, light and darkness control (local up to about 100 feet), shadow porting (can move into any shadow and arrive somewhere else from a shadow)

Aaaand, what I'd like? :) If you don't feel like doing any of the extras just the basic colors would be fine.

name: Shard
email: kshau_protectorate @ yahoo.com
Colour preference: orange, black, yellow, white/buff; very yellow (neon) glowies; maybe with the wings reversed black with orange spots?
Marking/theme suggestion: cheetah! could I get some additional floofy thing on the head? I loved those little feathers on the one, maybe a pair of bobbing glowies?
prefered gender: male

And - edit - Fodyos is up.
http://www.geocities.com/the_endings/winterravers.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

ooh, now i feel particularly special! I love that guy, shard. -hugs him and gnaws on his head- thankyouthankyou! and the glowykirin looks great on the page. I love his story and his abilities are great. :3
XP And technically there's no genes for dangling glows, but BSW *DOES* do genetic manipulation. :3 Magic is fun~ so sure, I can do that.

and hee, lucky you, star~ >.> My desktop set is too big~ I /could/ take my tablet, but my mom is crazy and has this tendency to attempt to remove the computer if she wants me to obey her mindlessly, cuz she's a huge control freak. ._. she'd accidently break my tablet, because she's not careful with her computer at all. And she has an LCD screen, which isn't as good for graphics-- seriously, you don't get much colour depth at all. X.x but yes.

:3 i envy your laptop~ -steals ot=
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*snuggles her laptop* My dad refused to let me take my desktop with me. And while, sure, I can see the reasoning... but yeesh, some of the people down here that I can friends... one has a desktop down here with a terrabyte of space (alienware at that!), one has one desktop with dual screens (one of which plays dual use as a "TV" for the playstation/gamecube/xbox setup that he has) and two laptops that are almost always on, and another has a desktop with dual screens and one laptop.

Jealuosy, anyone?

But I've gotten used to working with an LCD monitor - flatscreen is the only way I have enough room on my desk at home for like... anything (between the tower, the monitor, the papers, and the various dragon and cat figurines, there's negative room for a tablet, keyboard, mouse, or anything). And I tend to like my monitor, it just takes a bit of getting used to and fudging and acceptance of the fact that everyone's monitor is set slightly differently and that they'll never see things exactly as you do, even on identical screens at identical settings.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

ouuu, jealousy indeed! ;-; moof! -gnaws upon-

and iknow. ;-; it makes me sad, becuase like.. whenever i see stuff through my other computer screens, i die. >> too used to this one. -pokes her moniter- it's not so bad at my mom's house, but when i was in cali, like.. dray and phe's art had big black patches, and i know my art prolly has that too. but mine has it on any moniter, most likely. >.>
woof.

PS ALL- this closes today, like, when i get home from school. so around three or thereabouts. ._. I'll do the kirins i owe people then. :3
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Mine is up. He doesn't have a personality yet cuz I'm at school. But he's here- http://www.freewebs.com/dragons02/saberdarkwing.htm
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Hmm.. can I ask for just oonneee more, or am I bit late? >.> If I can, I'll pass you another colored template...

*yawn, wishes she could just pass out.. glares at her roommate*
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

>.> well, i haven't announced the closing yet.. so you aren't late. :3 whatever you like, then.

NOW this is closed. :3 with the exception of starfyre, who can still slide me a character or a dragon and get a kirin. XP
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

Which she does. *slliiddeee*

I couldn't find any of my other outlines (just to realize that most of my old ones are on my desktop comp at home) and I'm laaazzyyyy, so I don't feel like working on one of my new ones that I like. So, she can keep your other Alaiskya company =P

Name: Up to you
Last name: Danjevis
Race: Alaiskya
Size: Medium
Powers:
Astral magic: 14
Air magic: 6
Shadow magic: 5

For Pedigree: Father: Danjanar'rua Vellamag
Mother: Jenevis'ta Manandir

name: StarFyre
email: silveredmagic@yahoo.com
Colour preference: mm.. have fun ^^ random, because I love your randoms
Marking/theme suggestion: random
prefered gender: random
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

:3 oh yay, you made my day. -hugsher- she'ssobeautiful~ ;-; now i feel tons better, which is great since right before I saw her my day was looking pretty crappy.

:3 thankyouthanyouthankyou. -nuzzlesuponher- :3 I have plans for this one, yeys.
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I seem to have this affect on you, don't I? ^.^ This is the second or third time I've managed to brighten your day, I believe. *yes! is good at something other than being uber-late with stuff! laughs*
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

OMFG. nessie is actually finishing these!

sorry for the delay, I've been sick as a dog and half-online anywhere. :3 but here they restart~

Starfyre