BSW- Bre'ama mutts: Hatched. :D

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Okay, finally, this thread is nearing it's completion. I even deleted all the other updates.
-rolls-

I've finally finished the bre'ama mutt template. Aireona drew it-- that's why it's so good in lineart-- and i coloured, which is why the colouring is.. eh.
They feature bioluminecant feathers and glows.

there's the preview; the babies will have markings and whatnot. ((Airy- what kind of markings is queesha likely to produce?))

Deadline is november 2nd! Why? because this has been open since august. I didn't have the preview or the template done, but it has been up that long, and i'm wanting it to hatch. I might write the three hatching stories together, too, if i write hatching stories at all. ((sorry about the lack of them, i'm trestres busy with shit.))

also, THERE WILL BE NO NPC'S for this clutch, so if you want one, send in your characters. I'll take a giveaway form-- but only two. :/ so i'll use a gen to generate characters for the first two people who ask me to. and i really preffer stats sheets (DETAILED) and stories.

feel free to ask for certain colours, and even for some accessories-- piercings or tats or something like that, or collars, though this template owuldn't be good for collars. The accessories are iffy, i will THINK about them, nad if I do them at all you'll need a wellwritten character. Very wellwritten. You have more of a chance of getting the colours you want if you write me a character too.

Like i said, no npc's for this clutch-- I'll be divying up the extras between me and Airy. :3 so get them while you can.

stories, as always, are not a requirement at all, particularly considering that you only have a little more than a week to enter. :/ maybe two weeks. somewhere around there. if you do send em a story, please nothing too long? XP I don't have that much time either.

gweee.
I think that's everything.
ps- Airy: favorite colours? marking preference?
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Nessie my dear, you are way too hard on yourself, I think the coloring is lovely <3

I'll have to be sure to send a candidate to this, as I missed out on the lovely cave dragons.

Also, regarding the link at the bottom of your sig: Someone actually purchased a domain for that? LOL!
ImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

D: you didn't even get an NPC? There was one left, if you want it~ The wingless variaty. but thanks~ X.x I still see mistakies though.

and roffle, yes. I forget the name of hte guy who did it, but I don't particularly like him, as i think he's an asshole. <.< Tio loves him, however, and gave me that link.
:( sads cavemans!
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

OMG! That looks awesome! ^ ^
Do whatever you want with the markings! They are extremely variable and she has lots of colors... BTW, may I request a colorful bebie...? ^ ^
I love how that turned out.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

:o how colourful is colourful? should i get... -suspenseful puase- rainbows involved?
XP

andthankyou. X.x I spent timeon it, butitcouldbebetter.
did i get those glowyluminescant effect you mentioned for hte feathers right?
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Yeah, the feathers look awesome... and I would say not much more colorful than Queesha herself... I like color but the rainbow thing just doesn't normally go over well with me. ^ ^; Know what I mean? Thin line between too little and too much color.
**hugs**

Oh, and the stuff on the tail is fur... so it really shouldn't glow... unless that is coming from December. I do like the way that that looks though. ^ ^
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Omniwite
Fledgling

Post by Omniwite »

Must... write... candidate for the yummy... :D.......... I hope I have enough time and inspiration to! You two make an awesome team!
Kérouge Main | Kérouge on Lyria | The Haven of Light | Talon Cattery

Links currently being updated, bear with me as I get everything back online! :3
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

:o how did i miss this.
and aaah, i made a mistake, then. XP i dunno why. So the real! images of these will not have glows on the tail. and also, they won't have those thre elines on the top, and i'm probably going to make them just a taaad bigger so the glows don't go off the image.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Just so everyone knows, there's about a week left in this. Actually, a few days more than a week, but i probably won't remember to bump this in a few days. :/ no more warnings until aday or two before they go out, and there's five eggs left~ ^^ Feel free to submit multiple characters; if i get more, than I'll bump it so that everyone gets at least one, and that the distribution of the rest is fair. -rolls about-
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

If no one noticed, I redid/am redoing my website. :/ Which isn't the important bit. The important bit is that I'm also maintaining my records pages. ._. And I need quite a few urls.

I'm not going to abandon any dragons, because eh. :/ not for this clutch, anyway. I will for the next clutch, becuase that was not just a product of my drawing. but yes. I'd truely appreciate some links. Not nessicarily hugely detailed-- their picture and a half-filled out stats sheet is fine. Hell, even the picture and the semicomplete stats i put there is fine. So yes. May I have some links?

You don't HAVE to-- hell, i know that i don't like half-filling out stats sheets, for fear that i will forget to continue them later. I'd just appreciate it. XP and so would my records page.

Listings are here-
http://mindfuckt.sitesled.com/BlackShee ... 1thru5.htm
and i can get you the links to the pickup pages if you need them. Right now, people who have the beasties and still haven't paged them are as follows:
Icecat, Kayla, Phoenix, Starburst, Shard, and Neishai.

Also, Keilin Alyr, I'm ashamed to admit it, but i've lost your link to the reigndeer baby.. can i have it again?

kittens. -posts this in both databases and candidates/clutches-

oh, and note on the upcoming clutches-- I WILL try to write a story for them, and i think i'm going to attempt to include a storybit for hte IC characters of the other clutches, too, since ICly they're all hatching at about the same time. :/ I just don't want to write for a bunch of NPC's.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Okay, last addition to this thread until october 31st i swear. I just want to say that i finished colouring the images, but unfortunately forgot to rmeove those three lines from the top of the template. -dies- i can't edit them now. they'reinterestingthough, so maybe that makes up for it?

updated preview-
this is actually one of the babies.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

@_@ Gorgeous! One of the best colouring jobs I've seen yet! X333 *pets it*
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

*waves* heyyy I'm here still. x_X If you count piggybacking on other routers. Sorry, I'll get links to you asap. >.<

Edit: As in I'll get them paged. <<;
N'tyr Phii // We're Rococo / Caer Obelisk / Voivode's horde // Planet Muto
Bonder/Sponsor Database thread!

Please contact me if you find I owe you paged dragons.
Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
If you just want to talk that's great!
Discord: Neishai#8117 // Toyhou.se: Melomar
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-happyflatterednoise- thankyou. ^^; and squee~ No rush, neishai~ i was just reminding peeps.

ps-- general note about the clutch: they're all that interesting/wiedlooking.
Omniwite
Fledgling

Post by Omniwite »

Still gonna write up a candidate for this clutch! I'll probably have more time this weekend, though. ^^; Sopretty! <333
Kérouge Main | Kérouge on Lyria | The Haven of Light | Talon Cattery

Links currently being updated, bear with me as I get everything back online! :3
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Uwwa, I can't believe I did this, but I was poking around to make sure I'd updated everyone and I didn't save the images for the two I sponsored from the wild clutch (4 & Yeyenu) and Kam-daru from the Kaspar x Xhoren clutch! You wouldn't happen to have either of those lying around somewhere, or the link to the pickup page, would you? T___T
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

as a matter of fact, i do. XP

http://geocities.com/public_mindspace/w ... ng/pickup/
they're both in that directory.
dracosinfernoweyr
Dragon

Post by dracosinfernoweyr »

Ah! Thank you! Now I will get these up ASAP. *salute*
~Kayla, what is that I don't even
+ Char Listing + LJ +
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Okay mine are all up now. Emiel's got a bit of a story but the bunnies don't yet.

http://www.geocities.com/ablan_cherry_f ... /emiel.htm

http://www.geocities.com/usagi_shimai/adv-angtap.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

thankee~ Now i have records to update, whee~ Love teh storybit, btw.
I also have a new candidate, meaning that i've only got four spots left. :o maybe this clutch will actually fill! Can't speak too soon, yet. XP
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

A few days left in this, and I thought i'd add something-- i have three dragons up left, and i have tentative reserves for them, but no action~ So feel free to send candidates if you weren't planning to, and if those people with the tentative reserves get their candies in.. well, Nin'queesha and December will be a sneaky pair of clutchparents and reveal some formerly hidden eggs. XP
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

ah yes, before i forget/run off to toss candy at the heads of small children: two days left in this~ still got three spots open, and if i get extra candidates, I don't mind making a few extras from this template and such.
:3
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

obligitory final call for candidates~ this closes tomarrow. XP
Kendarath
Dragon

Post by Kendarath »

http://www.geocities.com/kendarath_dark ... onae/Tech/

Ikhohy Myshyavva to bond, s'il vous plait~

(I'm sorry it's such a simple statsheet, but if you wanna have a look at his personality, Teiddo's stories got a good deal of him in it too.)
ImageImageImageImage
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I'm working on one, but this stat page is turning out eevviilll... and if I finish it tomorrow, I won't have decent internet access until after 4 (the wireless around here stinks horribly).

>.> Will I still be in time to turn said candidate in?
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Here's a sponsor ^___^

http://mordria.byethost22.com/dragon128.html

I hope she's ok!
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

You;re good, starfyre~ XP I know how it is. You've got till 12am tonight, EST. ^^
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Hey nessie, I forgot to mention my colour prefs... and those would be supercrazyrainbowcolourful. ^^; Or maybe I did and I don't remember. But anyway, now you knwo.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Yep, you did~ ^^ thanks
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

note: There's gonna be no story for this clutch. i had one half typed, but I'm going on perhaps-permanent writing hiatus. the only thing i'll be churning out is candidate stories for clutches i really really want to go to if they're really really required. and also flight stories, if they're required.
This is mostly because writing anything and actually trying makes me feel like i literally have maggots underneath my skin, or something to that end. It's not pleasant at all.
thus, no stories unless they're absolutely required. And i'm not requiring or even requesting any more from anyone else other than a stats sheet at LEAST as detailed as mine, sucky as it is, from now forward. :/
and also, that means no hatching stories. yay.

also, shio, forgive me, but I've got too many candidates to do as i promised. X.x Remind me on saturday or late friday and I'll make you up a custom one of this template, who won't be of this clutch, but yes. i'msorry.