Star City Missing Links (Completed)

For databases, charts, and FAQs, but don't forget to regularly back things up to your own files!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

And ack!!! O_o;;; Nuan is up! A day late... Ack ack ack! Am I too late? http://hometown.aol.com/cysherra3/nuan.html

O_o I have no sense of time anymore...
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Not too late, but it is for Kitsuneko and Delyar, who haven't gotten ahold of me in any way since I updated this thread! :\

I'll update the first post and begin to set out abandoned dragons (gotta read the stories for the ones already up, first!).... this is going to take a long, long time. XD It may as well be a parade of lonely dragons... which is actually kind of a sad mental image. :|

Anyways, people will have a chance to re-adopt their dragons back if they catch them on the Abandoned page... but once they're up with other people, that's the end of the line! :O

Thanks for the link, Sherra, I'll have him included with the records page, once I get that far!
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

*is vastly relieved* Whoo! I got in in time!
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Bwah? I got mine up after the warning: http://geocities.com/silver_storyteller/nydarjarth.html
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Phe, could you PM me the links/images for

Relevath (25)
Risvesiath (28)

so I can get started on setting them up at the abandoned page, please? :3 Thank you muchly!
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Oh I was wondering if I could have the images for my dragon since I apparently never got an adult image. May I also have the stats again since I overwrote the page where I saved it? ^^;; Sorry for any inconviences. I'm a little bit ditzier than usual.
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Uh, Icecat, I'd check the first post if I were you...
Image Image Image Image
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-perks ears- is one of those a bloodcourt dragon? -looked at the records page- if so, expect me to be asking for a chance~ I've been wanting one of those bloodcourt dragons for aages.
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Oh I did upload up onto my site awhile ago ^^ It's just that I only completed filling in his stats half way after uploading him and realizing that I never realized I never got his adult image.
v e r i t o s o s

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

O_o' Icecat, you should have asked for the image anywhere from two weeks to a month ago. I gave you at least that long to let me know that the site was up but you needed the adult image, but you waited until now? What's up?
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

He's up on a page but I only have the hatchling image. I completely forgot to ask for the adult image since I overlooked that and was paging many dragons at the same time.
v e r i t o s o s

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

:\ I'm sorry, Icecat, but I gave you quite a bit of time and notice, and you were otherwise active in the community, so I don't understand how you could have missed this thread until now.

At this point, if you want your dragon you're going to have to wait until it's up on the abandoned page, and then write another piece of story to get it back. I'm sorry if that sounds mean, but after both Phoenix and I gave you multiple warnings, it isn't fair to ask me to ignore all of that. If you needed the adult image you should have asked some time ago.