Special mindspace clutches-- open +request

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DNS
Ancient Dragon

Special mindspace clutches-- open +request

Post by DNS »

mmk. In celebration of 'officially' opening this option, I'm thinkinjg of doing two special clutches down at either academy or BSW, of the donating dragon's choice. possibly 3 clutches.

1 or 2 of the current ones i'm doing now-- that is, a massively-size-different clutch or same sex parents clutch. This would be with the methods i currently have-- wherein, somehow by magic, the parents either modify their internal or external gender, or their size, so that they're breeding compatible with the others. THERE ARE RESTRCTIONS on this, and for that you should look at the forum in this by the same topic.
http://www.geocities.com/public_mindspace/breeding.html that has informations on the breeding methods.
1 of them, if anoyne takes to the idea, i'm donating one of my characters for:
December Drawn by dray. so if you've got a female you want to put with her, that's all cool. she can act as father or mother, depending on your dragon's preffs.
the other pair would be up to whoever.

also, the other clutch i'm thinking of doing is one i need permissions to do at all-- i'm waiting on replies from Dray, who's gone for the weekend, and Phoenix for that one. it would be a synthlike clutch, multiple or single parents. I'm not opening this one yet, until i get the permissions. so eyah.

So that's the deal. wouldn't go on until after i got back hoem from california, but this means they'll be open for quite awhile. I'll probably take more than my limit-- i.e, 2 samesex/crosssize clutches and 1 mutliple/single parent externally bred clutch-- if you asked nice and i got them. >.> maybe it'd even turn into a minifrenzy, though maybe not. and maybe it'll just die~

but yes. if interested, submit parents in question here?

Multiple parents not open yet. Same-gendered/cross-size ones open.

Samegender/cross size parents
Name:
Email:
Participant name:
Participant gender:
Participant breed:
Cross gender or Cross size?
If cross gender, to act as mother or father?
Prefs:
Comments:

I'll probably take multiple mates for December, so more than one person can submit to that. also, IF i get enpough entrants, i may run it like a flight-- let the "mother" dragon choose. you can submit both dragons, or just one. squee.

Signed up dragons--
To act as the females/Mothers
Nin'Queesha Chxalli

To act as the male/Fathers

mums get to pick mates~

Multiple/single parent

NAme:
Email:

following for each parent:

parcitipant name:
" gender:
" size:
" species:
" abilities:

EDIT: the above is open! Send in multiple dragons, single dragons which you want slightly modified in babies, or some dragons who you want bred/one dragon who you want some nifty wierd genetic modifications to. includes random aesthetic things, including some things that wouldn't techincally be possible (glowies in rune designs, for example), but these aren't preffered. Will be done, but not preffered.
ALSO-- these will be fairly rare.

i'd preffer if you owned all the dragons invovled in this, but if two people want to comcbine their dragons, that's fine too, so long as both okay it and say so on here.

so yeah. any interest at all?
Last edited by DNS on Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:58 pm, edited 7 times in total.
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Name: Aireona!
Email: aireona93@yahoo.com
Participant name: Nin'Queesha Chxalli
Participant gender: Female
Participant breed: Bre'Ama
Cross gender or Cross size? ???
Prefs: None
Comments: I just had to... I am so bad. ^ ^;
http://www.geocities.com/charries93/ninqueesha.html

And feel free to get rid of her if you don't want to use her. **snugs**
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

<3>.> and if it's the gendry one, do you want her to be the mom, or the dad, so to speak>

i'm insanely fond of wierd things.
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

She wants to be the Mommy. ^ ^

And I love weird things too... just not... too weird. 0.0
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP i get wierder than this, but i think i'll keep that hidden in my demented brain~ this is wierding people out enough as it is, i think.

and yay` mmk. i'll note that somewhere. ^^ -hugs her- if i don't get takers, she'll have December~ otherwise, you get to pick.
-wrigglewrigglehappycling- thank you so much for putting her in here~ -happynoises-
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

^ ^; I loves December so much! And Nin'Queesha... well, she is special.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

yay~ Everything should love december. she's got GLOWIES!
-tries to chew on her and gets foot bitten- ;-; glowies~
>.> wow, my brain functions have dissapeared.,
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Mine too... I have been on the computer for like... four or five hours updating everything. 0.0
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP i've been on for longer, but that's normal~ I've been trying to page for the past 4 hours, but i keep getting distracted... by ALAN RICKMAN And SOUTH PARK HP~

You tube is bad for me.
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

**blink blink** I need to get off and make myself sleep sometime soon... **sigh**
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Multiple parent clutch open. will do atleast 2, if people want.
._. will make nessicary updates tomarrooooww~
no restrictions on these, i think. sorta.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

This is open again, for reasons stated in my species permission seeking thread.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

bah bah bah~~~

(bump)

Also, Airey~ Do you mind if she goes with december? <3 and if not, i'd like to open the clutch to candidates before i go to cali, so give me info on what you want for the clutch and whatnot (how many eggs, what abilities they'd have, what traits would be passed on, possibly some colour and marking suggestions..) And do you want towrite a story? If not, I MAY write one if i find the time, but i'd need some like.. plottyness... maybe i won't write it, but yeah.

<3 still open, anyone who wants to submit anyone.
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

I don't mind at all! ^ ^
And I wouldn't mind writing a story... though perhaps we could PM and decide what I needed to do. I am willing to help you with whatever you want... story, art, whatever... and later today I will PM you about Queesha's traits and all that. **snugs**
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

<3>.> I'm gonna create a little glowing army, i think. :o i should combine glowies and kirins~

ahem. //off topic.

^^ and mmk. I'll put the info up after my nap.

and thankyouthankyou again. and that's cool~ I could write December's part of it, too, or a prestory of sorts, or something. <3 squee.
We'll work all that out in abit, then. ^^ -happy wrigglewriggle-
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

While she's not all that flashy or anything... Amazonth has spent a lot of time alone in the Den. Her biological clock is still ticking, even though it's very clear she doesn't like males anywhere near her.

Samegender/cross size parents
Name: Shard
Email: kshau_protectorate @ yahoo.com
Participant name: Amazonth
http://www.geocities.com/healing_den/re ... azonth.gif
Participant gender: Female
Participant breed: mostly pernese
Cross gender or Cross size? Gender
If cross gender, to act as mother or father? Mother
Prefs: *only female type mates* she won't be very happy if she has to go through a 'mating ritual' for this. Unless she can play butch *and* drop eggs. (cough)
Comments: I don't know how you'd want to handle this, if the same-gender dragons have to switch gender she'd rather have some kind of 'artificial insemination' bit. She don't need no maleparts around. *ahem!* She is also a full-sized Pernese-breed Queen, though she's camo-colored and does wear army boots. (It was gonna be birkenstocks but you know how hard those things are to draw? and flannel? lol!)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

ouuu, another draggie~
^^

You want her to do the egg-laying bit? ^^ I can arrange that. The second method (or is it the first?) involves very little gender switching-- in females, all it does is change cells to be the equivilant of spermies~ kinda. Rough description, but that's the gist of it. All external (and in females, internal) parts are kept the same, so yeah. -shouldnt type when tired- is that what was meant or something?

wow, my talkability dies~ anyway, yes. There can be babies and no manbits! YAY~
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh good! :) Yeah, whatever works without a pokey bit lol!!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Okay, i need a female willing to act as father for shard's dragon! I'll dig one up myself, if no one else will-- i'll give it 3 days.

Also, Can i request a kirin dragon? either for a cross gender mating, or, most likely, a genetic cross. :/ i want tomake a kirin with glowies..
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I should give myself a couple of them.... :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-clings to shard- I would love you forever. <3 I'd want to cross them with either Xhoren or December. Either gender is fine for Xhoren, who is male, and female is preffered with December-- one who will take a female, obviously. Or it can be one of those gene manipulation/synth thingums. I need a word for that. <3
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

A reindeer dragon might work better with December, since they're slightly more draconic than my Kirins (they have clawed feet, not hooves). Of course neither of *my* drawings of kirins or reindeer dragons are anywhere near as nice as other folks. But I'm working on a page with a couple of mine. Say, what about (if you're looking for furry and horns) Kaspar?
http://www.geocities.com/alabaster_riders/engell6.htm (he's the reindeer dragon. :) ) He'd be more than happy to provide whatever gender or reallocation of genes needed.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Kaspar is perfect, particularly considering that the kirins of happy legend are.. essentially dragon deers. <3 a few other things, but dragon deers~~

I'll pair him with either xhoren or decy, whichever works best~

I do adore him. ;-; he's bloody adorable. I want to bury myself in his floooooff~~ -nibbles his horns- HEE~

how many eggies do you want/what colours/markigns, do you think? and any other input on the clutch, sicne you've got a parent. ^^ or you can leave it to me. -wriggles with glee-

eDit- i used my random number generator of awesome (aka, tio), and that told me that the other parent will be Xhoren, and the method will be genetic combination, which doesn't particularly involve the story. would you preffer a tranditional flight with december? ^^ i'll do that if you like. -wriggles with glee- and write the story, i suppose.

KIRINGLOWIESYAY.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Probably solid colors with boots, and subdued darks for colorations. Aside from that, I think it's whatever you'd like to do with him. :) I don't think there were any infobits on the giveaway where we got him, it's tucked away probably in Archives by now, I think? And yeah - he's a schweetie. :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

squee wriggle~ mmk. I'll mark that down as the third clutch, then. It'll be xhoren, since december is getting a lot of breeding attention already, and genetic synth/combonation, since i'm not getting any requests for those.

-huggles- thankyou, shard! ^^
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

You know I was just thinking ... I used to do something (well I guess I still do) very similar to this with my own species, except instead of changing gender it was to change race, though I suppose for gender it would work just as well.

There was a technology in my universe called transmutation which was a form of shapeshifting that could turn you into another species temporarily, be it sentient or animal. Ziadon was a Znorlian and Ailana was a Centuran and they would normally be incompatible except they wanted to have a child, so Ailana transmuted into a Znorlian for the nine months it took to carry the baby. For logistical reasons it would have been easier for Ziadon to just turn into a Centuran, but I think their logic was that since they lived on Znorlia, their child would fit in better as a Znorlian. Of course their child didn't fit in too well anyway but that's hardly their fault. The child ended up carrying 100% Znorlian characteristics but was still considered half-centuran.

Anyway sorry for the thread hijacking, this just reminded me of that :P
ImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP neat idea~ -hugs- squee, i like to know there are others like-minded.
Omniwite
Fledgling

Post by Omniwite »

Hmm, I'ma gonna have to go through my draggies for this. ^.^ You need more~!

EDIT: If... it's still open? O.o;
Kérouge Main | Kérouge on Lyria | The Haven of Light | Talon Cattery

Links currently being updated, bear with me as I get everything back online! :3
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP of course. ^^ Everything's a little delayed, what with school and everything, but ithink that works to everyone's advantage. ^^ still open and gladly recieving participants.