Celeanor Vale: Eienic Dragons

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Luna
Fledgling

Celeanor Vale: Eienic Dragons

Post by Luna »

The (tragically) riderless ice dragoness Vhaenistruith has laid a clutch of seven on the Vale sands. Candidates/bonders are now being accepted! As for what can bond, so long as he/she/it is sentinent and can ride or fly alongside the dragon... ^^; OH! Only one dragon per bond please, and detailed bonder stat sheets are A-okay in my book. So long as I can get a feel for the character's personality.

Sponsorships are not being taken atm, at least not until I get a feel for how many candidates may come in. If it's been a month and I've only had one bonder... ^__~

Anyway, the pedigree is fairly simple. The sire, Rath, is a black Eienic/old world cross, while the dam, Vhaenistruith is a pureblood ice Danachian from Cathair Fionabhainn. (sp?)

So expect multi-winged, crested Eienic babies of any color. ~~

Link!

Here be le form.

Your Name:
Your Agency + URL: (I like to send out candidates to those who send me candidates. ^^)
Bonder's Name:
Bonder's URL:
Bonder's Species:

Just post it in this thread or PM me. <333

"If someone does not smile at you, be generous and offer your own smile. Nobody needs more a smile than the one that cannot smile to others."

Dragonriders of Pern: Legacy: Forum RPG 14th Pass Pern
Alternate Benden Weyr: Pernese Dragon Clutch on the sands! 42 Eggs
World of Eien: WIP
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Oooh, half-Danachian babies. Cool. And the spelling of Fionabhainn was correct. :)
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Hey, Vhaenistruith is an Asgailtan color variant! I didn't think I'd ever encounter one of those again once the original Cathair closed down. Evanteth was her mother, wasn't she?

*ends geek mode*

So... um... do you have image previews? I love the images for the pureblood Eiens, and these sound even more awesome. ^^
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Whee my brain hurts.
Einics won't share their bonds?

and whether or not you get a candidate from me will depend entirely on whether or not I get over this headache/cold/the flue in the next week or so. XP
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

*shakes head in amusement*

Ness, for a second there, I thought you said that you had to get over the grue in the next week or so. I was curious how one recovers from getting eaten.

Keep a night light on you though, just in case. *chuckles lightly*
Luna
Fledgling

Post by Luna »

Keilin Alyr wrote:Hey, Vhaenistruith is an Asgailtan color variant! I didn't think I'd ever encounter one of those again once the original Cathair closed down. Evanteth was her mother, wasn't she?

*ends geek mode*

So... um... do you have image previews? I love the images for the pureblood Eiens, and these sound even more awesome. ^^
Yeppa, Evanteth is Vhae's momma. XD

And no previews as of yet... I'm drawing them up as we speak. ^__^

@ DNS: No, they won't unless they decide to go riderless and kinda follow someone around. But even then that person would usually have to be dragonless at first. (leaving room to bond later after the Eienic is attracted to them) The "higher" colors are actually the ones who are prone to going bondless. They are of extremely high intelligence, and find most mortals to be ehh.. "beneath" them. Makes for a fun conscience if you ask me. ^___^ *hugs Rath and Aumulaen*

An example on the "double bond" stuff would be Rath. He was originally bonded to my weyrwoman's son, but when G'len died, Rath loosely attached himself the Copper. So while he can share her thoughts and often tries to interject his opinions on how things should be run. He is not emotionally bonded to her, nor will she experience any of his feelings unless he wants her too. Likewise, he goes searching without her, flies flights, goes to other agenices to sponser other riderless dragons, and runs his own part of the weyr that houses those riderless dragons. Overall he's very independant. ^^ Gold Aumulaen and ice Vhaenistruith kinda do the same, only they are attracted to poor Palanthalas and his bronze Seidoshokuth.

"If someone does not smile at you, be generous and offer your own smile. Nobody needs more a smile than the one that cannot smile to others."

Dragonriders of Pern: Legacy: Forum RPG 14th Pass Pern
Alternate Benden Weyr: Pernese Dragon Clutch on the sands! 42 Eggs
World of Eien: WIP