Yes, another stupidly random/randomly stupid post

For general madness of any sort. Check your sanity at the door.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Shadow
Dragon

Yes, another stupidly random/randomly stupid post

Post by Shadow »

You read it right. Another stupidly random post. Due to a lack of anything better to do. I decided to go through all the old Phorum Forum posts and pick out my favorites. I'll give my reason later so now i'll proceed to momentarily shut-up and post the links to some of my favorite posts that happend "Before my time" on the Nexus.

Little Brothers

Ramdon quiz with no point.

Scare the Cashier...Not exactly bofore me but still fun! ^^

Character theme songs?

Astra is a DORK!

Something that I found horrendously amusing...

LLAMA!

Animationness!

Now don't smack me yet though I probably deserve it. The titles are the actual names of the posts. So if you do don't like them. Poke the author.

MY EXPLANATION!!

It is roughly 6:15 in the morning and I am burning my eyes out by siting infront of this screen but I don't particularly care right now. I am at my Aunt and Uncles house with absolutely nothing to do. Earlier, I was left home alone with my older brother for an entire weekend. We are both rather quiet people so half my brain was gone and in the end I stupisly proceeded to literally scrub off a couple layers of skin off my forehead and then put body wash on the area. I stung so I sat down and stared at the cieling. After a while I washed it off and it continued to sting so what did I do? I stared at the ceiling anf then played in somw water. SMART ME!! I also have been deprived of sleep for roughly 18 hours now. Now that I have explained myself. You may proceed to poke me for my...present stupidity, increas of sanity loss, crazyness, or whatever eles you wish to call it. *puts on a helmit but quickly takes it off due to the loss of skin on her forehead* It feels kinda like a sunburn only less noticible.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

wha why am I a dork? *checks post*

OH YEAH I remember that one. Good times *cracks up*
ImageImageImage
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

You're not a dork. But when i saw the title i thought "Who's dissin' Astra?" and then i saw you were the author and laughed cuz you called yourself a dork. lol