Kacie and Lunzar -> ATTN Nessie and Shadow!

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Astra
Ancient Dragon

Kacie and Lunzar -> ATTN Nessie and Shadow!

Post by Astra »

I finally drew a template I'm somewhat semi-sorta happy with!

And so Kacie and Lunzar's clutch is officially on the sands (even though I haven't updated the web page since posting this ... shhh)

Mine XD
Last edited by Astra on Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

OH. MY. GOD.

If I miss out on this clutch, I will shoot myself. Or something. Seriously. THAT ROCKS MY SOCKS.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Woooooo.

>.> Since Amirith didn't win but is still around, should I send hir to sponsor if possible? that'd be a nice addition...
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Sure! And I hope you weren't insulted by the flight story ... uh, the oppinion of Lunzar Hyperion does not necessarily equate to the oppinion of the writer :lol:
ImageImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Nope not at all, I threw hir in there because of the colors. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-deathdeathdeath-
I WANT. LIkE> THREE OF THEM.
>.> I'll try for one to start with. arghjkashdasda!~

make a big clutch anyway, becuase i think you're gonna get alot of people clammouring for these babies.
Boo
Fledgling

Post by Boo »

I'll be letting Rell'in Sponsor for this one. ^^

Maybe she'll try again for the next time he rises. -winks- And she's so funny and amazing in your story, I love the way you wrote her out!
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Okay the site is officially updated for this now. There are 13 eggs, 10 of which are available (the other three are claimed by myself, Shadow, and DNS). The deadline is September 10th.

Nessie and Shadow, tell me if you want to use your reserve-spot for a give-away candidate, otherwise you have until the deadline or a week after the clutch fills, whichever comes first, to submit a candidate ^_^
ImageImageImage
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

Could i have Kacie Sponsor one of her babies or no? Cuz i can scratch up another candidate if you really want me to. *plots*
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Kacie as a sponsor is fine ^_^ I'll make a note of it when I get back from work.
ImageImageImage
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Totally want to send someone in for this. :O

What kinds of stories do you like, Astra? I want a direction to go, 'cause right now I'm pretty much at point zero. X3
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

XP you spoil me rotten, you know that? I don't deserve a reserve for this clutch, as i don't own either clutchparent. unless iasked for one earlier? >.> but i still don't deserve it, even then.

-gets out permanetn marker and draws on egg number thirteen= MYNE~~!

squee. um. -thinks- I'll either send you Novan, but idon't want her to bond yet... So hm. I'll send you December, or I'll toss you a giveaway form. <3 If only because i love your species, love getting random adoptable characters, and it's practical because i'm gonna be away~

-wrigglewriggle- oh so much to choose! I'll edit this post with either december or a giveaway request.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

@Dray -- What do you mean by what kind of stories? I like all stories. I don't have a preference of long vs short as long as they get the point across, I like reading long stories but short ones are often among the best as well. Draco Prime does not necessarily have search riders, but they have active trade relations with the rest of the nexus and anyone with access to a portal, a teleporting dragon, or a space ship could get there fairly easily. And of course the whole "character gets knocked out and ends up on draco prime with no idea how they got there" method is acceptable too :P

@Nessie -- don't worry about it, it's not a problem ^_^ And actually, you did ask for a reserve, in another thread ... besides, 'twas your idea to have the clutch in the first place, so you might as well get to nab a spot.
ImageImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-doies the dance of bad memory- okay, good. i thought i had, but i wasn't sure. I have no complaints then~ and pshaw, only becuase i have a kirin fetish-that-i-will-never-admit-in-public-except-now. >.> it's a secret.

Your Name: Ness
Your E-mail: Dada.siegt@gmail.com
Character's Name: December
Character's URL: http://www.geocities.com/public_mindspa ... ember.html
Stats Sheet or Story? Stats. I've been meaning to write a story, but ad current there's no time.
Bond or Sponsor? either, you choose.
Your Homepage URL: In the siggy~
Dragon Gender Preferences? random!
Further Comments: Why december? because december is made of awesome, and these dragons are made of awesome! MADE OF AWESOMENESS!
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

I feel a bit odd by asking this but I need something to do and Nessie, you just gave me an idea. Could I write December's story? Or part of it? All i'd need is the idea you have for it. *sits down and waits*
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

hee, that is the oddest thing ever. ^^ But i'm always happy to get a story, particularly one about one of my characters, and when i don't have towrite it. >.>

ONLY if you have the time to spare, shadow, and if you want to. ;-; seriously, if it gets annoying, or you just don't feel liek it or loose inspiration, then don't bother.

and hohum. Her main story i'm going to write, if only because it involves her little undergroundy place, and descirbing that will be a story in itself. >.> But she does have a good ammount of backstory and adventures-- at the point of this hatching, i think, she's either going to have freshly discovered underground, or not have discovered ityet, and be wandering from place to place rather pointlessly. It fits, because one of her older stomping grounds was space-- she hitched a ride on a ship and has been hitchhiking since. so yeah.
largely, if you write it, it'll be up to you~ you can add some space pirates she joined up with or pissed off or something, since i'll be fleshing out her backstory with those sorts of things anywya, and whatnot.

^^ thank you for offering, even if you don't write. and if you honestly don't feel like it, that's cool. XP the offer made me gleefull enogh.
Shadow
Dragon

Post by Shadow »

awesomeness. I'll start on it tonite!