Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Boo!

Name: Henna'ji Jisuins
Sponsored By: Terithanirunoth
Breed: 1/2 Bre'Ama, 1/2 Cliff Dragon
Height: 14 Feet
Abilities: Immortality, Shape Shifting (Unlimited), Verbal Speech
Personality: If there ever was an advocate for peace among the dragon population, Henna'ji is it. She refuses to argue with anyone, and outright fighting is simply out of the question. Soft words and gentle explanations is all that this vegetarian dragoness will offer in the face of anger. Her patience is boundless, and her emotions in check. Of course, if anyone were to think that Henna was a coward, her steadfastness and determination will never fail to prove them wrong- Henna will stand her ground without hestitation, especially if that means protecting someone else. It is unclear what sort of relationship that Henna will have with Terithanirunoth, but their shared manners and pleasantness will certainly make it easy for them to get along. Henna may even be willing to get in the way of any dragons bothering Terithanirunoth, but that remains to be seen.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Boo
Fledgling

Post by Boo »

Purty!!!!!!!! ;-;

-is in complete awe-
Omniwite
Fledgling

Post by Omniwite »

WHEE!!! I love him! He's perfect for them! X3 I'll post his page up when I get him up for ya. *squees* I finally got an Airy-dragon! XP
Kérouge Main | Kérouge on Lyria | The Haven of Light | Talon Cattery

Links currently being updated, bear with me as I get everything back online! :3
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

An Airy-dragon... hehehe! Well, I am glad that you are happy with your draggie. ^ ^; That makes me happy. **hugs** Thanks you guys, again, the comments make me feel so nice. Especially when coming from other good artists such as yourselves.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

DNS!

Name: Oran'ro Jisuins
Bonded To: Breeronigeth
Height: 15 Feet
Abilities: Fire Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Shape Shifting (Human Form), Verbal Speech
Personality: Oran'ro is as arrogant as they come, and there isn't anyone who can change the self-image that he reserves for himself. He is the best of his siblings, of course, strength-wise and in appearance. Anyone who has seen him strutting around knows immediately that this is not a dragon that they want to cross. Anyone who does get in Oran's way is sure to get some harsh words thrown at them and may even be lit on fire (though Oran has yet to kill anyone or seriously injure them). Of course, not even Breeronigeth can completely escape Oran's fiery handling of people, though Oran does offer his bond some better treatment. Oran respects her, and may even defend her (words or actions) should she ever need him to. As long as Breeronigeth doesn't try to order him around- things will go well with them (as well as things can go between two hotheads).

((Is it all right if Oran is your last one from this? I need to finish this up and work on everything else. ^ ^ **hugs** Hope Oran works for you by the way... he is my favorite one.))
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Boo!

Name: Rell'in Jisuins
Sponsored By:Tabra-Rabashebi
Height: 14 Feet
Abilities: Fire Manipulation, Wind Manipulation, Verbal Speech
Personality: Is that pink hair? Why yes... and did I mention that besides making much of her mane pink, Rell'in has pierced her ears uncountable times, and bleached some of her red fur because she thought it was too boring. One look at Rell'in and most people know that she is a little bit... different. She loves to look as eccentric as she feels and she isn't afraid of what people will think of her when she is done. She is a nice dragon, though, as anyone who will chance her soon finds out. Rell'in is a good friend and has a pleasant way of conversation. She has some strange ideas about the world ("You say that the Big Bang created all this... hah! I know for a fact that God made everything in the universe. Just look at planets, for instance, have you ever noticed that they look exactly like donut holes? Yes- the world you are living on is a donut hole. Congratulations.) and she has some strange questions (Can we eat those smarties dragons... or what?) but for the most part this dragoness is easy to get along with. Rell'in may not be quite as energetic as Tabra, but she will certainly always be up for any romp that her sponsor will have in mind.

((You told me to go wild... so I sort of did. 0.0;))
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

And closed! ^ ^ Please post your URLs over at the database.
Thank you!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

of course it's fine~ and i like him~ ;-; pretty bright/dark colours yay~
Boo
Fledgling

Post by Boo »

Oh.... -pokes piercings- You really did went wild. ^^ -goes to page-