Possible Mini-Clutch

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

aireona93
Dragon

Possible Mini-Clutch

Post by aireona93 »

I was just sketching out some dragon combos and I came up with this little guy.

He is the offspring of my Henne'lel Cran (picture coming soon) and the BWR dragon Zein-mui... I was wondering, would anyone be interested in adopting/bonding any of these draggies?
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Silver Midnight
Dragon

Post by Silver Midnight »

Cuuuute. XD
Still gaming? Take a look at Atonement RPI.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

oooh i think they're cool I'd totally be interested
ImageImageImage
JKatkina
Ancient Dragon

Post by JKatkina »

Oh I am so there. XDDD
Image Image Image Image
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Gwaaaaaah! Want! Fluffy! Spotty! With floofy antennae and earcurlies!! *adorable!*
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

*silently wants*
Boo
Fledgling

Post by Boo »

-clings-

... Mine? X3

-just saw Nemo a few hours ago-
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

-raises hand in the back- I would, i would! I just hope there's one left for me~! O___O
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

NEMO! I just saw that yesterday! ^ ^ **luvs**

Anyway, I shall see what others I can color up... and hopefully post them soon. Should I do an actual clutch or just do what I did with MonFiamma?
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Boo
Fledgling

Post by Boo »

What did you do with MonFiamma?

Also, before I forget. I currently have a proboards page in which I place everything. The only board were people can post as guests ins the chat... For the sake of giving me something to do. XD

Everything else is non-postable, except for me of course. I try to keep things as organized as possible while I start learning HTML on a side place. Once I master the webbie page making enough I'll move everything to a freeweb page. Just ltting you know that if you do allow me to prticipate and I actually get a draggie he or she might be for a while in the proboard place before I move to websites.

^^;;
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

For the MonFiamma I basically just said, fill out this app if you want a draggie- candidates only needed stat pages. And the number of hatchlings was pretty much unlimited.

I can do either that, or post the ones I color and have a first come first serve thing going with them... I don't know...

And I should think that the board thing will be all right, as long as the draggie will eventually have a page.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

O__O do that then. it's worth it. I'd love to have one in mindspace, and if it's unlimited, that's fair because everyone who wants one gets one. But then, it is more work for you, so yes. ^^ is up to you. <3 They're beautiful though, i hope i can get one if they are limited.
Boo
Fledgling

Post by Boo »

aireona93 wrote:For the MonFiamma I basically just said, fill out this app if you want a draggie- candidates only needed stat pages. And the number of hatchlings was pretty much unlimited.

I can do either that, or post the ones I color and have a first come first serve thing going with them... I don't know...

And I should think that the board thing will be all right, as long as the draggie will eventually have a page.
-glomps- I wuv you. X3

And I agree with DNS, the MonFiamma thing seems like a good idea. But, of course, choose depending if you feel like you can manage. Unlimited does mean more work. XD
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Maybe I shall just make them unlimited for a short amount of time... like people send in over the weekend and then that is it? Afterall, no stories are needed... How does that sound?
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Boo
Fledgling

Post by Boo »

Oh, that sounds like a good idea. Evryone gets the chance to get one and you don't have to worry a botu a request popping in a month after you already did them. X3

I like that idea. ^^
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Whoa, whoa...Turguin's great-grandchildren?

*stalks*
ImageImageImageImageImage
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Gonna open up in the Candidates and Clutches in a few minutes!
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Boo
Fledgling

Post by Boo »

Mmm....

-waddles off to make candidate-
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hey, airy? Just so you know, about 80% of the pages of dragons youv'e adopted aren't showing up in records links. They're on the same site, ostensibly, as your current one, but they're not visible. Did a directory get made or moved? (I've just been wandering around down records rooms to find a picture, and noticed that they're not present. I think you may have lost one or more of them to apparent abandoning that way, but I might be wrong...)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Hmmm... I wasn't aware of that... all my dragons should be posted at http://www.geocities.com/charries93 ... last time I looked, everyone was there. And I don't think that I have ever abandoned a dragon before 0.0! I hope not anyway. Was that the site you were checking on?
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

At the Star City/Abstract / BWR types. I saw a couple charrie-sites but also a few airy ones - they may be fairly old. I was just skipping around, though, so you may have moved them or something already. I don't know - I could be just misremembering but I also recall having seen something relatively recently about an endangerment of abandoning here but ... I'm braindead too...
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Well, I did move things from my old site a while back... but I haven't really been involved in anything for a while... so I shouldn't be in danger of abandonment anywhere... 0.0 that I know of anyway. Thanks for bringing that to my attention though; I would hate to forget a draggie.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage