Backwards Candidates?

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

caesiusdraco
Fledgling

Backwards Candidates?

Post by caesiusdraco »

Heya!

Since I have some old NPC riders at Coeptus, and I think it's just dorky to give myself a whole bunch of dragons, is there anyone that would be interested in a backwards Candidate?

By that, I mean where the color and the name of the dragon has already been established, and where the search, candidacy, impression, etc. stories would all be nostalgia rather than current?

I have three of them - one blue and two greens. The only catch is that they would need to be Pernese dragons, or at least retain the trad. colors.

Anywho, if you want them to help fill clutches, lemme know.

Take care,
Nicole
S.R. / Coeptus Weir
~*~
Before she turns, rose-thorned tail streaking my hood,
I glimpse from her a thought like jagged glass,
Yet delicate with the texture of sentience:
We remain "turtle-apes", only the shells of our armors grow.
-My Bones Waxed Old by Robert Frazier
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

..-tilts head- maah? you have me confused.

Do we write candidates for you, wherein the character is reflecting on their impression and search and whatnot, or do we adopt them and do that, or what?
;-; woof.
caesiusdraco
Fledgling

Post by caesiusdraco »

Nope, they're all mine! *snatches riders!* ;)

Okay, seriously now, no more coffee for me. O.O

Anywho, the idea is that I have these old riders laying around at Coeptus, who were NPC riders that I'd created for myself. And...since I'm starting to use them more, I'd like dragon images for them, but I really feel dorky giving myself images. So! What I wanted to do is see if anyone would let me send them to them as "Candidates", but instead of the usual candidate where all the Candidacy and Search stories are recent events, they would all be nostalgia from story perspective, because in reality, these riders Impressed these dragons /turns/ ago. Therefore, the dragon name and color would be all pre-determined and stuff.

Make sense, now?

I was just seeing if anyone would be okay w/ that. *peers*
S.R. / Coeptus Weir
~*~
Before she turns, rose-thorned tail streaking my hood,
I glimpse from her a thought like jagged glass,
Yet delicate with the texture of sentience:
We remain "turtle-apes", only the shells of our armors grow.
-My Bones Waxed Old by Robert Frazier
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

You still sorta got me. XP i gathered that you were keeping them, but i wasn't sure. but, yes.
I'll try to understand in the morning, when i'm not so braindead~ sorry for the confusion. ^^; i shouldn't nbe allowed up after not having slept much the past few days~
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Basically, looking for images to go with pre-existing candidates without needing a clutch to stand at. :) I did a similar thing for my Old Guard characters at the Protectorate.

If you want, I have several sets of things: healing den blanks aplenty, glass island weyr (the pernese ones, not the non-pernese), 3 sets of Talor, blackstone, alabaster, and if you really want a 2-legged type I could probably do new Seascape shades. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

And I have the WRW images too, if that appeals at all.