Sanctuary Update & Citadel Deadline

For all your update needs.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

DragonFlight
Dragon

Sanctuary Update & Citadel Deadline

Post by DragonFlight »

My first clutch will have hatched exactly two weeks ago on July 15th. That is two days from now. Two dragons are still missing URLs, even though I provided the deadline at the hatching. (I managed to find the rest even though some were never given to me.)

If I don't have the URLs for Arashina'Shal (KEILIN ALYR) and Yatharani (SHARD) by tomorrow at midnight, or an excuse and request for extension, you will lose your dragons.

I'm done now.
Last edited by DragonFlight on Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I haven't uploaded mine? I can't tell, because the records page doesn't link, you might fix that. :) I'll check and make sure, but I did get it and I know I wrote it... so... probably just didn't wind up putting it online yet. Bad me.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I wasn't intending on uploading the records page until I had the URLs for it. :\
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Psst. Shard has a bad habit of thinking she uploaded things and not linking them. :P I blame it on her geezer-ness.

*prods Shard* You still haven't gotten your ditz dragons up yet.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I'm so tempted to say "my what?" But then i'd be proving you right... :/

Some of it is that I read a LOT of hatchings at work - and then when I get home, of course, THINK that I'd gotten everything loaded onto the compy, when in reality I just kinda didn't. :) But I did write Biolume's page - though on looking at the site I didn't link him properly to their little index page either.

Y'know SOME of my problems are from getting a new computer. My old Favorites list never copied over right, when I moved my info from one to the other, so I know I'm missing like a third of the sites I used to habit all the time.

(and yes, I'm at work right now so I can't do diddly.... until... I .... ((glances at the home computer she brought to work to have the printer port fixed...)) herm.... I don't think I can actually put this computer on the work network, so it'll still have to wait.)

But thank you for the reminder because you KNOW I'd have forgotten and honest ta gawd I have never knowingly abandoned a dragon.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Okay, http://www.geocities.com/superhero_dollz/biolume.htm is the page. :) I'd have written more but I can't find the hatching if there was one, so normally I'd incorporate it into the page.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Guess that did get eaten up, yeah. The hatching was here: http://kynn.lostmysanity.net/Mereth/San ... 01-02.html and will be linked alongside the clutch lists when I get around to it.

And I still haven't heard from Keilin. Hellloooo? ~Poke~
Database Being Revamped

Sargon
Fledgling

Post by Sargon »

omg shard. new computer suck.

I ahve my old one that i keep everyhting on and do all my coloring on. but it's internetless. My new one upstairs has internet but no coloring or anything. And i ahve to transfer everything on a flash drive because of different operating systems.

there are days when i run up and down the stairs twenty times. It's exercise. XD
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

:p And you can't just.... move one computer to the other's room? :)

I had to transfer so much stuff. I finally gave up on some of it, until I got a usb line between them. Even then, I had to reboot about a dozen times, because apparently they're just not designed to DO that with a usb portal... But it got all my music files onto the new one okay... When i compressed the faves list it removed all the actual link info, so it's just word-names, no links. :(
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com

Post by Guest »

Sorry about that, DF. I've gone down to my parents' place this week (very limited internet/computer time), and I thought I had Arashina uploaded beforehand. I'll have her up on Saturday night, when I have access to the internet on my computer, and thus uploading capabilities.

~Keilin Alyr
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

Had me worried you'd dropped off the face of the earth or something. ^^ No worries.
Database Being Revamped

Post by Guest »

I only drop off the face of the Earth in NoVA, where people jump me for using that abbreviation and where my mother tries to keep me very much occupied by dragging me everywhere and keeping me busy. It can be fun, but in limited doses. ^_^

Then I come home and turn into a living ooze, where it is impossible to detach me from my laptop and my precious Intarweb. o.o And, as everyone here knows, it's where I get absolutely nothing accomplished. Ah well... ^^;

Thank you for the extention, by the way. Can't believe I forgot to upload.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I am now placing a deadline on the Citadel clutches currently on the sands. There are currently 19 spaces available between the two clutches. I also still need the reserves from the two clutch fathers (Echothet and Breasal). These two clutches are bonding only, no sponsors. Remember, they are likely to be violent and evil. I'm still writing information on what the Citadel is like exactly, so I don't expect major stories, if any. You may ask me what it's like if you really want to know, but stats pages are fine. ^^;;;

The Citadel is connected to the Nexus by its own means, so candidates will not have to pass anywhere near the Sanctuary of the Sun to arrive there.

Um, think that's it. If I don't fill the 19 spaces by my deadline, so be it. I'm pretty sure the unbonded younglings will get eaten by their siblings, thanks to their rather intense AAM Beast heritage. ^^

The deadline to apply to the Citadel for clutches 1 & 2 is August 6th. That's two weeks from this posting. As previously noted, I'm scratching the hatchling stages here because there's too many heads. @_@

The second flight for the Sanctuary, which I found the participant URLs for, is postponed until I finish the first set of adults. My sketches are being annoying. :P
Database Being Revamped

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

lol - what a unique reason for not doing bebbies. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

I tried, seriously. But the ones I drew were so complex, and they only had three heads - I hadn't even gotten to the higher ranking ones. @_@ Oh yeah, Shard, I need to talk to you (probably PM you soon-ish) to research for my hatching story (ie, Atrocity - ~shudder~ XD). ^.^;;
Database Being Revamped

Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Hee.

Whatever it is you're imagining: go for it. :) He's ... really messed up. He doesn't necessarily want to get kicked out of any place that would normally welcome him, though - he *is* somewhat lonely...

heh. In as much as a 8 foot tall genetically modified monster with a 4 headed hydrakgon AND two xeno-types bonded to him could possibly be.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com