First of a New Species

Have a candidate with no place to go, or a clutch that needs filling? Advertise here.

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Astra
Ancient Dragon

First of a New Species

Post by Astra »

As many of you know I have been depressingly lacking in an adoption agency for many years now. Of course, I know that supply usually exceeds demand where dragons are concerned, but that doesn't mean that I don't still secretly want to run a clutch and hopefully maaaybe get candidates. And so I am reviving an old universe plotline from a looong time ago. A science fiction plotline. Now before you all jump down my throats, I did have a sci-fi agency at least a year before Star City. It was really bad and I never hatched a single clutch there but it did exist. I don't know if anyone remembers the Zoorti Nebula and the corresponding Nebula Dragonry, but I could probably dig up the (bad) site if anyone's interested :P

Anyway, this isn't Nebula Dragonry, but it takes place in the same universe. This is Draco Prime Hatchery, run by a species called the Gecnawans. And this, friends, is what a Gecnawan looks like:

This is, by the way, Agnon, Chancellor of Draco Prime.

So, would there be any interest in these if I ran a clutch? I already have two of these drawn who would be the parents so they would have SOME lineage if not a lot, and I'd eventually like to have lots of different species mating at Draco Prime but that's after we see if the first clutch is a total failure or not :P. I think I would run clutches similarly to the BWR, since that seems to work well (if Dray is ok with it of course. I don't want to seem like I'm stealing her dragonry idea AND her clutch-format). So yeah, tell me all what you think?
ImageImageImage
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

I want one! Lookit all the wings!

Annnnnnd, I remember Zoorti Nebula, too. Or at least, I remember looking at the site. That was you?
Omniwite
Fledgling

Post by Omniwite »

I wanted a dragon from you for a while, but I never got around to writing anyone for it. T.T I'd love to see your dragons in circulation! *grabby-hands at the prettiness*
Kérouge Main | Kérouge on Lyria | The Haven of Light | Talon Cattery

Links currently being updated, bear with me as I get everything back online! :3
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Zoorti Nebula: I remember it, I think. Vaguely, anyway. Wasn't there another dragonry of yours after that? That's the one I really remember; I know that's where I got Endralseth. *Hugs her speckled brown*

Dragon: Pretty! *covets* Yay for duowings!
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
DNS
Ancient Dragon

Post by DNS »

Dear gods, the colours and the shading and the design are BEAUTIFUL. .___. i'm certainly interested~ Would they be bonding to candidates, or potentially be on their own, or both?
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

Oooh, so cute! Those tail-wings are my favorite, Astra. X333 Yay, new dragons!
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

I have spontaneously decided that I NEED ONE OF THOSE DRAGONS.

They rock my socks.

I'm in a weird mood right now, in case you hadn't noticed. XD
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

This one's absolutely beautiful! :)

I had to move Apogee and Squall from Zoorti, in favor of Avengaea when you closed. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com