Would there be any interest in this?

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Astra
Ancient Dragon

Would there be any interest in this?

Post by Astra »

This was sort of inspired by a variety of ideas that people brought up in the suggestions topic. I was sort of thinking about running a big sort of event for Pyrus Weir, a grand opening festival of some sort. What I have in mind is something for everyone -- part clutch, part giveaway, part contest. It would take place sometime during the summer hopefully, I have to wait until Katarena and Dharman have adult dragons so that they can parent the clutch, but what I want to do is have a big opening clutch. There would be a lot of eggs, in the traditional fashion, and there would be a strict sort of ranking for the eggs, basicly following the Alskyrian system -- red, green, and blue are common, brown, cream, and purple are uncommon, bronze, gold, and silver are rare, and anything beyond that is extremely rare.

The breakdown would be that common dragons would be given away freely in a giveaway fashion. The uncommon dragons would require a stats sheet bonder, and the rares would require a story of some kind. Other colors, such as sunset, rainbow, mottled, etc, would be given away as prizes in drawing or writing contests. There could be an RP of sorts going on with this if people wanted that, though to be honest I've never been a really big online roleplayer (other than on wow of course) so I'm not sure how I would run that. Anyway this would be a pretty big event so I was wondering if there would be interest at all or if I am just crazy. Again, it would be during the summer so that I would actually have time to run such an event :lol:

So, any thoughts?
ImageImageImage
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Sounds like fun to me. I'd definitely get in on the RP aspect.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Sounds like fun! :D
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Omniwite
Fledgling

Post by Omniwite »

I'd definately try to enter during my free time! I've been wanting to RP here, so I would do that part in a heartbeat! Plus, I was always bummed I didn't get a Moon-Struck dragon before... ^_^
Kérouge Main | Kérouge on Lyria | The Haven of Light | Talon Cattery

Links currently being updated, bear with me as I get everything back online! :3
Shiolar
Dragon

Post by Shiolar »

Sure, why not? I'm up for it.
Carodos
Dragon

Post by Carodos »

Oooo! Sounds like a great way for me to get active in stuff around here.