Love is in the Air Giveaway -- Round 2 Pickups!

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Astra
Ancient Dragon

Love is in the Air Giveaway -- Round 2 Pickups!

Post by Astra »

I'm still looking for parents for future rounds, so if anyone's interested in submitting a premated pair go to This Thread to send them ... I'm creating a second thread to avoid confusion. Mods if you want to move the other thread to the flights forum then go ahead.

Round 2 is now open for everyone!

If you haven't gotten your round one dragon up you can still apply for a round two dragon as this is a rather large clutch, but be sure to get them up quickly :) I may change this rule later depending but for now there are no set deadlines.

Round 2
Ialee x Birayen

1. Astra
2. Kless
3. LakotaWolf
4. Cy
5. Kitsuneko
6. Myrror
7. IceCat
8. Xalia
9. Keilin Alyr
10. DragonFlight
11. Swift
12. Starburst
13. Jess D
Last edited by Astra on Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:10 pm, edited 13 times in total.
ImageImageImage
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

So we don't need a bonder-sheet right now? If that's truth, then #5 for me? If I misread that.. uh, bump me down to a non ranking =P say #4. *cries* I don't have my bonder-making stuff on this computer, so though I can make something up, it'll be hard if I have to do it now.. *curses technology that decided to die on her a few days ago, wants to color some stuff and can't*
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

No, you don't need a bonder right now, you just have to make a reasonably detailed stat sheet for them when you get the dragon :) The others come with premade basic bonders.
ImageImageImage
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

Could I have number 6? ^^ I'll create a bond soon.
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

Ah, the non-ranking dragons come with premade bonds? I love premade bondmates! ^^ Ooh, and I love Naviantan. He and Vi' always produce such pretty babies.

Erm... if I may, could I have spot #3?
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

May I have spot #4?
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

May I have spot 2?

And I wish I had pre-mated dragons....but I don't plan on doing that with any, except for...

Well, Myrror refuses to have another clutch after the LAST time...
ImageImageImageImageImage
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

So that we're not getting sued!
Dragon names were generated by Shard's Pernese dragon name generator, with the th ending changed when needed. Personality descriptions were from this generator I found on google, and the bond descriptions and a few miscillaneous things are from Seventh Sanctum

Round 1 Pickups!

Going with: Astra
Name: Tabyth
Species: Old World/Ryslen Flurry Hybrid
Abilities: Psionics
Color: Wild Night Green/Blue
Personality: Tabyth is introverted with a somewhat optimistic outlook. She is broad minded and somewhat energetic. Her motivation is to see the world, although her motivation is somewhat weak.
Bond: Yairra (human female)
Appearance: This lady puts you in mind of an immovable mountain. She has deep-set brown eyes that are like two discs of wood. Her thick, straight, charcoal-colored hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a burning fire. She is short and has a lean build. Her skin is light-colored. She has small ears and a large mouth. Her wardrobe is uncomplicated and businesslike, with a lot of orange and white.
Personality: Yairra is somewhat introverted and pessimistic. She is narrow minded and somewhat lazy, and has a slightly weak motivation to advance some field of study.

Going With: Myrror
Name: Dokhlan
Color: Wild Night Brown/Green
Personality: Dokhlan is extroverted, somewhat optimistic, and broad minded. He is somewhat energetic with a somewhat weak motivation for revenge.
Bond: Gyadd (human male)
Appearance: This gentleman makes you think of a prowling alligator. He has deep-set gray eyes that are like two windows looking out on an overcast sky. His silky, curly, medium-length hair is the color of black coffee, and is worn in an impractacal, carefully-crafted style. He has a boyish build. His skin is black. He has a small nose. His wardrobe is revealing.
Personality: Gyadd is extremely extroverted and optimistic, and is somewhat open minded and somewhat energetic. He has a weak goal of attaining freedom.

Going with: Keilin Alyr
Name: Chath
Color: Wild night green/gold
Personality: Chath is somewhat introverted and somehwat pessimistic. She is narrow minded and somewhat lazy. She has a somewhat strong motivation to uncover some truth about the past.
Bond: Sarmemra (human female)
Appearance: This girl puts you in mind of a scuttling lizard. She has droopy brown eyes that are like two splotches of mud. Her fine, curly, brown hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a holy halo. She is very short and has a wide-hipped build. Her skin is tanned. She has prominent ears and stubby-fingered hands. Her wardrobe is uncomplicated.
Personality: Sarmemra is an introverted, somewhat optimistic female. She is somewhat narrow minded, and energetic. She is somewhat strongly motivated by patriotism.

Going With: DragonFlight
Name: Taueth
Color: Wild Night Blue
Personality: Taueth is somewhat introverted, but optimistic. He is narrow minded and somewhat energetic. He is on a mission, but his motivation is weak.
Bond: Ilaorr (human male)
Appearance: This man puts you in mind of a playful otter. He has beady blue eyes that are like two turquoises. His thick, straight, white hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a strange headdress. He is tall and has a broad-shouldered build. His skin is light-colored. He has a crooked nose and thin lips. His wardrobe is plain and businesslike, with a lot of brown and black.
Personality: Ilaorr is somewhat extroverted and optimistic. He is narrow minded and somewhat energetic, and is weakly motivated by the desire for freedom.

Going With: StarFyre
Name: Arman
Color: Wild bronze/blue
Personality: Arman is somewhat extroverted and somewhat optimistic. He is somewhat narrow minded and has a somewhat strong goal of freedom.
Bond: Ranking, needs one

Going With: IceCat
Name: Nuaan
Abilitis: Psionics
Color: Wild Night White/Blue
Personality: Nuaan is somewhat extroverted and optimistic. She is somewhat narrow minded and is strongly religious. She is somewhat energetic.
Bond: Ranking, needs one
ImageImageImage
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Kitsuneko, can you please choose a dragon for round 2 so that I can open it to everyone else? Thank'ee :)
ImageImageImage
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Thanks! Now the clutch is open for everyone :)

I'm rather happy with how the babies for this pairing came out...
ImageImageImage
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

#12!
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Number 8, please? :)
Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
jess d
Dragon

Post by jess d »

could I get 13?
Swift
Egg

Post by Swift »

#13, please?
Swift
Trandiok Glacier
Adoptions and stories. Not in that order.
I crave feedback like salt craves a slug. Gimme.
IceCat
Fledgling

Post by IceCat »

#7 please ^^
v e r i t o s o s

Rainbow bee clutch on sands: 9 spots
Cy
Dragon

Post by Cy »

# 4 please =)
Keilin Alyr
Dragon

Post by Keilin Alyr »

#9, please.
DragonFlight
Dragon

Post by DragonFlight »

#10? :D
Database Being Revamped

'Epic' is most concisely defined as something that, were you to do it in view of a person in real life, they'd pretty much have to sleep with you immediately to maintain order in the universe.
I sneezed. It seems to have reshaped reality. My bad.
Kless
Fledgling

Post by Kless »

#2 please
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Swift, Jess already requested #13, are you interested in another number?
ImageImageImage
Myrror
Ancient Dragon

Post by Myrror »

Could I have #6?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Swift
Egg

Post by Swift »

Sorry, jess! I didn't see your post. 11 would be great.
Swift
Trandiok Glacier
Adoptions and stories. Not in that order.
I crave feedback like salt craves a slug. Gimme.
LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

#3 then? :}
Lakota Windfang Sheean,
Professional Misanthropist
http://www.splintyr.com

Letting the days go by - Let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by - Water flowing underground
Into the blue again - After the money's gone
Once in a lifetime - Water flowing underground
Astra
Ancient Dragon

Post by Astra »

Pickups for Round 2!

Going With: Astra
Name: Aethaen
Species: Wyld/Lantessama Hybrid
Color: Navy Blue Moonlight
Personality: Aethaen is introverted and somewhat optimistic. He is broad minded, but somewhat lazy, and has a goal to uncover some truth about the past.
Bond: Ioynaola (female human)
Physical Description: This girl puts you in mind of a clockwork mechanism. She has large blue eyes that are like two pools of water. Her fine, wavy, medium-length hair is the color of desert sand, and is worn in an elegant, exotic style. She is very tall and has a wide-hipped build. Her skin is nut-brown. She has small feet. Her wardrobe is elaborate and strange, with a lot of red and blue.
Personality: Ioynaola is somewhat introverted. She is optimistic and open minded. She is somewhat energetic and has a somewhat weak desire for revenge.

Going With: Kless
Name: Azhayen
Color: Deep Red Sunset
Personality: Azhayen is extroverted, optimistic, and broad minded. He is somewhat energetic and has a somewhat weak goal to advance some field of study.
Bond: None

Going With: LakotaWolf
Name: Byanee
Color: Lavender Sunset
Personality: Byanee is extroverted and optimistic. She is somewhat narrow minded and somewhat lazy. She has a weak motivation to perform some duty.
Bond: Daoffoi (male human)
Physical Description: This spiritual guy has deep-set chestnut eyes. His fine, wavy, brown hair is neck-length and is worn in a severe style. He is short and has an athletic build. His skin is dark. He has a large mouth and large feet. His wardrobe is artistic, and is completely black and gray.
Personality: Daoffoi is somewhat pessimistic and somewhat extroverted. He is somewhat broad minded and extremely lazy. He has a strong motivation to oppose some tradition or authority.

Going With: Cy
Name: Odayukee
Species: Wyld/Lentessama Hybrid
Color: Dark violet moonlight
Personality: Odayukee is somewhat extroverted, somewhat pessimistic, and somewhat broad minded. She is somewhat lazy and has a somewhat weak desire to oppose some tradition or authority.
Bond: none

Going With: Kitsuneko
Name: Touven
Color: Navy Blue Moonlight Sunset
Personality: Touven is extremely introverted and somewhat optimistic. He is broad minded and somewhat energetic. He has a somewhat weak motivation to make the world a better place.
Bond: Mlaelli (female human)
Physical Description: This girl reminds you of a deadly eel. She has wide gray eyes that are like two silver coins. Her silky, straight, medium-length hair is the color of milk chocolate, and is worn in a precise style. She is tall and has an angular build. Her skin is deeply-tanned. She has long-fingered hands. Her wardrobe is severe.
Personality: Mlaelli is somewhat extroverted and pessimistic. She is somewhat broad minded and somewhat energetic. She has a strong motivation to see the world.

Going With: Myrror
Name: Asoree
Color: Gold Sunset
Personality: Asoree is somewhat extroverted and extremely optimistic. She is narrow minded and energetic, and has a somewhat strong motivation to be the best at some skill.

You know this is the second time in a row that IceCat gets the icey looking dragon. It's not on purpose, I swear! :P
Going with: IceCat
Name: Izhen
Color: White Moonlight
Personality: Izhen is extroverted and somewhat optimistic. He is somewhat broad minded and energetic, and has a weak motivation to promote some cause.
Bond: Ryaosoa (female human)
Description: This lady makes you think of a vicious barracuda. She has deep-set blue eyes that are like two lagoons. Her silky, wavy, yellow hair is worn in a style that reminds you of a waterfall. She has a graceful build. Her skin is light-colored. She has full lips. Her wardrobe is dignified.
Personality: Ryaosoa is somewhat introverted and somewhat pessimistic. She is extremely open minded and is always on the go, so has little energy for other things. She has a strong motivation to make the world a better place.

Going With: Xalia
Name: Lhumen
Color: Fire moonlight
Personality: Lhumen is extroverted and optimistic, but somewhat narrow minded. He is energetic and has a somewhat weak desire for power.

Going With: Keilin Alyr
Name: Kaiuazee
Color: Black Sunset
Personality: Kaiuazee is somewhat introverted and somewhat optimistic. She is somewhat broad minded, and lazy. She has a somewhat strong motivation to perform some duty.
Bond: Oipriell (male human)
Description: This guy reminds you of a hunting tiger. He has round blue eyes that are like two lagoons. He is bald, but used to have fine, straight, black hair. He is short and has an angular build. His skin is light-colored. He has long-fingered hands and wide feet. His wardrobe is odd and revealing, with a lot of green.
Personality: Oipriell is extroverted and optimistic. He is somewhat broad minded and somewhat energetic and is somewhat weakly motivated by patriotism.

Going With: DragonFlight
Name: Daignen
Color: Red Moonlight
Personality: Daignen is somewhat introverted and extremely pessimistic. He is somewhat narrow minded and somewhat energetic. He has a fanatical desire for power.
(wow, the generator made him sound as evil as he looks. poor guy.)

Going With: Swift
Name: Huee
Color: Silver Moonlight
Personality: Huee is extroverted, somewhat optimistic, and narrow minded. She is extremely energetic and has a somewhat strong motivation to oppose some tradition or authority.
Bond: Taiddiop (male human)
Description: This friendly gentleman has slitted iron-gray eyes. His silky, straight, neck-length hair is the color of the midnight sky, and is worn in a carefully-crafted style. He has a broad-shouldered build. His skin is tanned. He has a large mouth. His wardrobe is weird and artistic, with a completely white and brown color scheme.
Personality: Taiddiop is extroverted and optimistic. He is extremely open minded and somewhat energetic, and is strongly religious.

Going With: Starburst
Name: Kaijee
Species: Wyld/Lantessama hybrid
Color: Fushia sunset
Personality: Kaijee is extremely extroverted and somewhat optimistic. She is somewhat broad minded and somewhat lazy. She is weakly motivated by freedom.

Going With: Jess D
Name: Zhee
Color: Rainbow Sunset
Personality: Zhee is somewhat extroverted and optimistic. She is somewhat narrow minded and energetic. She has a somewhat strong motivation to promote some cause.
Bond: Iebieln (male human)
Description: This wise gentleman has almond-shaped blue eyes that are like two chunks of lapis lazuli. He is bald, but used to have luxurious, curly, chestnut hair. He is very tall and has a graceful build. His skin is tan. He has a crooked nose and thick eyebrows. His wardrobe is elegant.
Personality: Iebieln is extroverted, somewhat pessimistic, and somewhat narrow minded. He is somewhat lazy and has a strong desire for love.
ImageImageImage
Kitsuneko
Ancient Dragon

Post by Kitsuneko »

Just in case you wanted to know, I've finally gotten Touven up: http://www.geocities.com/darklingdawnpe ... ouven.html

Poor guy's been sitting on my desktop for ages, I'd almost forgotten about him. But since I've been working on his siblings...heh. :twisted:

And good grief, I didn't even realize Ialee and Birayen had this many children! :shock:
Darkling Dawn: Fauna Frenzy Open to candidates; flights open to males/females; rukel eggs/breedings available.
Drockh-Tallahn Castle: 3 eggs, 2 available. Females and males needed.
Sgiath Wolfkeep: 7 pups available
Sedona Weyr: 12 eggs, Deadline March 8. Chasers and a female needed.