Happy Birthday Shard!

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo... full of dragons! Come let us know it's your birthday!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Naeodin
Dragon

Post by Naeodin »

Kalkin paused at the door of his office.

Something was WRONG.

With a sensitive intuition that only reared its head when a certain scientist was nearby, he hesitated. “Baeris?” he called out tentatively.

“What?” she was grouchy, irritated, and Kalkin knew that this kind of Baeris was the best weapon he had against… he shuddered. NO. He wasn’t going to think about that name.

“Can you… go in there first?”

The tall, dark skinned woman walked over, and Kalkin paused. On her head was one of those conical birthday hats, in bright florescent pink. “No.” she said churlishly.

“Why not?” he paused. “And, you do know…”

The woman glared, and it was painful. “I know.” She snapped. “I lost a deal, okay?” she spun on her heal. “Now go in there and confront that pathetic man.” Muttering something about never, ever drinking anything offered by that man again, she turned the corner and stomped off.

Kalkin, weaponless and defenseless walked into the room and flicked on the light.

“Shy.” He couldn’t quite hide the incredulity. “Are you wearing…”

Shy beamed. “Happy Birthday!” he purred, and spun around. “What do you think?”

The same thing was happening in all corners of every world, where each and individual Vanya version was being hunted down and being harassed. No one knew how exactly he had gotten in, or how he had managed to get his hands on millions of play bunny outfits in pink. Only that at the strike of the clock, they would see him sitting on some now perverted surface with that cloying smile on his face.

And bunny ears.

Did I tell you they had a tail as well?
Maybe one of these days I'll come up with an image to go with it. XD Or Maybe not. I wonder if I'll survive once everyone saw a picture of him in... in that.

Happy Birthday, Shard. I can't get you anything, and while this is nothing, I thought I'd at least leave you with an image in your brain. XD Your braaain!!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

My BRAAAAINNNN! hurts! :)

This is so cute! A very nice present indeed! :D :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Samber
Dragon

Post by Samber »

Okay, finally got your birthday dragon colored and all, so here he is!

...or there's the transparent .gif version, but the shading's gone funny.

Just a general dragon... with hooves! Those jewels on his (or her, if you wish) wings aren't natural, since his(her) wings are too small to fly he(she) had levitational aides implanted.

Hope you like!
Skysong
Dragon

Post by Skysong »

Here's your Samanayr!

Name: Dune of the Sunny Desert
Species: Samanayr
Parents: Wild
Song: N/A

Samanayr info and rules can be found on my archived page XD

http://web.archive.org/web/200311041517 ... e_rainbow/

Enjoy!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Aieee! So teeny and cute!

*thinks* how many of these little guys could I put into the Dragonclan's land before they'd even see another of their species? :)

must... start... song... :D
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
aireona93
Dragon

Post by aireona93 »

Happy late birthday! ^ ^ **hugs**

This little guy is a Kellbre, about six feet long, some telepathic ability. Gender and name up to you.
~åi®¥

Image ImageImage
LakotaWolf
Dragon

Post by LakotaWolf »

Happy burfdey!! :D SUPERlate but I hope it's okay!!

Name:
You choose :D Schattarneki are usually named in a short "syllable-syllable" format, like Myk-ten, Ar-hat, Tek-lia, etc :}
Species/Breed:
Schattarneki Dragon
Fur Color/Markings:
Green/Blue
Spike/Plate Color:
Green
Eye Color:
Red-Brown
Abilities:
Burning mist breath, camouflage, create small projectile
Height (hatchling):
4'
Length (hatchling):
6' from nose to tailtip
Weight (hatchling):
150 lbs

She's a normal Schattarneki in terms of breeding and whatnot :} I'll send you the Adult image whenever you'd like it. Then she'll have her wings grown in :3

Also, she doesn't require a bond, but if you'd like to give her even a simple stats-page-only bond, that's fine :D Let me know if/when you put her up on a page and I'll add her to the Guardians record on my site! :3

Hope you like her :3
Lakota Windfang Sheean,
Professional Misanthropist
http://www.splintyr.com

Letting the days go by - Let the water hold me down
Letting the days go by - Water flowing underground
Into the blue again - After the money's gone
Once in a lifetime - Water flowing underground
Rachael
Dragon

Post by Rachael »

Name: Your Choice (A la Warrior?)
Color: Calico (White, Grey, Brown, Orange)
Height at shoulder: 4' (Tall for her species)
Length: 8'5"
Abilities: Verbal Speech,
Personality: She is almost suicidal, or in better terms, kamikaze. Give her a mission, it will get done - or she will die trying. There is not one bone in her body that recognizes defeat, or giving up. She also has a habit of spewing forth poetry to fit the moment - though not always good poetry. Quite often, in fact, it is bad, and she doesn't seem to realize this. Never let her near poppies - she is addicted to them. Really. She is incredibly protective of the young, and takes on anything - even thousand headed hydras (ask her about it some time) in order to protect her charges.

Note: As a member of the Valkyrie Ponagon Clan, all members are exclusively female, blonde maned, and blue eyed. They are cross compatible with all dragon species able to mate outside of their specific lineage, but no purebreed Ponagons will arise. All of this Clan are trained warriors, unseasoned as of yet. (In the event you write a story in which they become "seasoned" in the art of war/fighting/battle/ect, you can ask that your Walkyrie Ponagon be Marked (a tattoo that goes on their left thigh).) The rams horns on their heads are an external show of their thick skulls (speaking literally, rather than abstractly), and are an effective blocking device. They are fully capable of flight, and have the small feathered wings which sprout "ethereal" light (technicaly, energy) extensions during flight. Similarly, a sort of "energy" armor, which looks as if made of fog and light, apparates around the members of this Clan when engaged in battle. They have an uncanny ability to speak all tongues of the feline and ovine (pigs and boars and the like). Elder members of the Clan hold supernatural abilities which only manifest toward the end of life if wisdom and intelligence and common sense are strong within.

Enjoy her!
Xalia
Great Wyrm

Post by Xalia »

Okay Shard, finally got your Savannah dragon done! Hope you like! Name, Gender, etc are up to you!

Kilandaia
Tripaldi Weyr
TSCZ
Jurizlandia-Coming Soon
Lerial
Fledgling

Post by Lerial »

ok, I was in Michigan, I've an excuse for this being sooo late.

Happy Birthday!!!!

must draw something to do a missed birthdays thing.....
-mew.

"Sic, sic iuvat ire sub umbras." -Vergil, The Aeneid, Book 4, line 660

Firestone Weyr
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Oh my gawd squeeeeee!

All those gifties like, all at once lol! :)

THANK YOU ALLLLLLL for the wonderful dragons! Now that it's the weekend I hope to get these up, and get some out to you all.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I really need to stop missing birthdays. Really. Augh. Anyway!

Here's the list of what you can choose from: Myrsilkain, Alevaharin, Nemishai (take a gander at the gifty I gave to Mystic, it's in my Missed Birthdays thread), Narisho (uncolored image is in the Art and Writing section), something completely random, or make a request for something you'd really like but isn't listed here (ala something like the Dragon Exchange). I'm rather flexible with what I can draw.

=P Pick, geezer.
Starburst
Ancient Dragon

Post by Starburst »

Happy extremely belated. :)

Name: up to you
Species: dragon
Colour: Ocean Green-Blue
Abilities: Tide Control (of oceans), Illusion Making, Camouflage, Telepathy, Teleportation.
Molly
Meridian Weyr | Caer Nova | Perigee Castle | Starfall Dragonry
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Well I'm about halfway through putting these up. :)

They're winding up mainly on the Sangers. :) Since their birthday is August 2nd anyway lol.

So far I have the Inmate getting the 2nd Rukel, heh,
http://www.geocities.com/alabaster_ride ... nmate1.htm

and Engell getting the Hathian who has been named Napas
http://www.geocities.com/alabaster_ride ... -apoc1.htm

and Crazy Doc of Carramba has the Fukeru flitter
http://www.geocities.com/alabaster_ride ... ramba2.htm

I'm working on the others. :)

edit:

http://www.geocities.com/carramba_high/ ... nsors2.htm
The Schatternek, kellbre, and Dasmalenra dragon! :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

StarFyre wrote:I really need to stop missing birthdays. Really. Augh. Anyway!

Here's the list of what you can choose from: Myrsilkain, Alevaharin, Nemishai (take a gander at the gifty I gave to Mystic, it's in my Missed Birthdays thread), Narisho (uncolored image is in the Art and Writing section), something completely random, or make a request for something you'd really like but isn't listed here (ala something like the Dragon Exchange). I'm rather flexible with what I can draw.

=P Pick, geezer.
Goodness I missed this post. If you're still interested I'd still be interested in a *male* Myrsilkian, to be paired up eventually with my female that's hanging out with Vaun. Sheesh I can't believe I missed this post until *now*.
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

*laughs* ^^ Hey, it's all good - yes, I'm still offering *grins* I've been really bad at getting things done lately.. school comes before arting, unfortunately.
Sargon
Fledgling

Post by Sargon »

WELL I GET TO BE THE LATE TARD. :D

I didn't get a chance to check these forums since my b-day. ;_; So my lovely shardles.

I addition to the gift-dragon for you since you got screwed in the August exchange and the neato one i owe you for your elves i get to ask you this:

dark, rayllomian, firebite or greenhorn?

colors and preferences?
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Ooh. Dark? Because I don't have any? *(that I know of?)*

Colors? I don't know what colors they come in. Typically for me, I like blues or oranges - not both - and lightning (on either).

And your gift... must make you one... haven't had time yet. Any preferences there? Sea, gryphon, flit, etc?
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
hksherra
Dragon

Post by hksherra »

Ok... now I'm starting to get into the b-days that I'm reaaaaaaaaally late on...

But happy belated b-day, Shard!

^_^ I decided to go for eye-burny.... I think that it turned out pretty spiffy. No idea what to call the color... but this one amuses me so!

Enjoy!

Name/gender/whatever up to you!
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Cools! That's a new pose, I don't think I've seen this one before. neato!

Rainbow...glassy...redscales. lol. I'll have it up when i figure out where to put it, and also gender etc it then. :D Thankyou!

Your others are really spiffy today too!
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

I've put up Myrror and Sherra's gifties at last

http://www.geocities.com/zora_domina@sb ... tegray.htm

Nethinoho the whorling, and Palette the ... I dunno, Sherra do you have a specific name or breed for those? And are they small? Because he's small now. :)
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com
Mystic Dragon
Great Wyrm

Post by Mystic Dragon »

Psst... that's a glitter lizard. >.> She has them in the dungeon thingy.
https://renaissancebookpress.com/2017/0 ... tlin-caul/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Shard
Great Wyrm

Post by Shard »

Thankees! I fergot. :) Plus she's got no link in a sig line Ooooor on profile! Sherra! Get with the program! :D

edit

Starburst's giftie (now named Estrel) is up!
http://www.geocities.com/healing_den/hd-teals.htm
Author of Repurposed
kshau-protectorate.com