Organized rp setting?

Got an idea? Share it here!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Grey
Egg

Organized rp setting?

Post by Grey »

With what was being talked about on Discord. Would anyone be interested in a more organized rp setting in the RP forum here? This could include some world info for the location(because worldbuilding is fun?) It might be a Weyr of some sort, or something else depending on what you might want, and have a base population. But would also be open to those coming to live there, or as guests, by anyone. So there'd be magic, and a variety of characters of any species.

I'm thinking that this shouldn't be as organized as ordinary rp Weyrs(because I and many others don't have the energy for that). But something that'd give a basic setting to play in. However we decide to make it.
Ktrenal
Egg

Re: Organized rp setting?

Post by Ktrenal »

I like the idea of having an organised, shared setting to RP in. One that's connected to the Nexus so characters/dragons can come from offworld, but isn't anyone's specific world so everyone can contribute to worldbuilding as the RP goes along. So it's more informal than RP Weyrs, has plenty of freedom to develop characters, species, etc that originate from the setting.