Neishai's Master Links List (2021 brushing off the dust)

For databases, charts, and FAQs, but don't forget to regularly back things up to your own files!

Moderators: Mystic Dragon, Xalia, Shard

Neishai
Dragon

Neishai's Master Links List (2021 brushing off the dust)

Post by Neishai »

Hello folks!

** 2021 update **

Zymichost links are NOT up-to-date. My website is now on heliohost, and I will update the links below soon.

- - -

This will be my official database thread for all those bonded and sponsors stats pages (and stories!) you've been waiting to see! If they're listed here, this will be their permanent link, no matter what re-organizing I do to the overall site. And if you get confused use my index page directory. And if it's still not clear... obviously I need to reorganize! (so let me know...)

I'm going to list these guys by agency (the one they were born/bonded at) so hopefully your head doesn't spin. To those of you whom run an agency, if you're itching to see someone paged and don't see them listed, let me know! I will adjust my priorities for you! I don't know who's active anymore, so I'm kind of going according to whims and inspirations at the moment!

- - -

Darkling Dawn
- Jerhaith (adopted)
- Mentia (adopted)
- Shyirak and Anyck (Nexus giveaway "gen 5")
Fauna Frenzy:
- Baldamero and Yuzuki/Y'uki
- Caero (Yuzuki)
Old Fashioned Old World Giveaway: (paging)
- Emiath and Otsuko
- Eripolleth and Fhariji
- Huroshoth and G'ral
- Malkitith and Guyal
- Soth and V'ben
- Zalyath and J'udyen
- Baraith and N'ne
- Halameth and Z'sig

Draco's Inferno (Pern)
- Fidhulinjitith (Galaethla) (clutch 8)

Sedona (Pern)
clutch 6
- Navoroth and S'met <-- paging
- Paeroeth and T'rail
clutch 7
- Shant'Sayu and Shimaji
- Ziwath and K'yo (Kiyoshi)
clutch 8
- Ellaneith and Kotone <-- updating
- Scheiveth and V'kar <-- paging
- writing/paging candidates
- - Katsuro (K'uro)
- - Jamizi (Ja'zi)

Serpent's Reach Isle (Alskyr)
Caer #1 (Narnia)
- Casiayt and Nantkins
- Cheperyt and Hawkfeather
- Jadyt and Muddisye

Star City
Black, White, Red All Over Giveaway: (paging sponsors; tweaking stats, working on random stories)
- Cimitre Selamputo, Daighre (11B)
- Isto Selamputo (Ignatius) (11W)
- Remodar Sislen-Oranato (Delliath Rufasilex) (11R)
- Nideleth (Voivode and Caifeng) (12B)
- Niwanti Promontores (Isto Selamputo) (12W)
- Vaywee Sislen-Oranato (Remodar Sislen-Oranato) (12R)
- Kiek-tou (13B) was re-homed - bad Xention!

Tripaldi (Pern)
Special Clutch Zone #1
- Printh (Galaethla?)
- Roshyth and Irathel

Xidaver
Elemental Dragon Clutch
- Irathel and Roshyth (lost adult image?)
- Detheriel (Roshyth?) <-- next (may be a while, trying to find her personal info)

- - -

priority list (in no particular order):
- whorlings (so. many.)
- tarati (hydras! xenos! yippee! okay that's just some of them)
- rukels
- nexus giveways (pernese, danachian, white river, mindspace)
- enzan shi - ffff, tiny dragons, giveaways
- lantessama
- several falas weyr clutches
- winged wolves
- ryslen
(there are still many others)
Last edited by Neishai on Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:08 pm, edited 16 times in total.
N'tyr Phii // We're Rococo / Caer Obelisk / Voivode's horde // Planet Muto
Bonder/Sponsor Database thread!

Please contact me if you find I owe you paged dragons.
Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
If you just want to talk that's great!
Discord: Neishai#8117 // Toyhou.se: Melomar
Dray
Dracolich

Re: Neishai's Master Links List with updates ( 01 Feb 2012 )

Post by Dray »

Keep trucking away at it! XD I know how you feel!
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

Woo hoo, got that Darkling Dawn story and Roshyth up. *thumbs up*

It's funny, I'm writing about repopulating this place on a new world and don't even know what would have caused it to happen. Instead I'm thinking about themed clutches. :D (should I link stories in here too? yea / nay? )

Please also contact me if you have re-homed my dragons (so I don't page them by accident!)
StarFyre
Ancient Dragon

Post by StarFyre »

I recently counted/estimated how many previously paged dragons I have to put back up. The number came out to about 200, and that wasn't even counting the dragons that were never paged to begin with. Blrrrrrdeath.

Good luck with your project, that's for sure! If you do list stories here, I'd either trail them off the person's name or create a proper list for the sake of neatness *shrugs*
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

Yeah, I've got to page about the same. Considering how many giveways were sent out in wings... yeesh! But by the time I'm done I'll have several agencies worth for a character pool. :)

The reason I ask about the stories is simply for everyone else's convenience, I suppose. I was thinking it would be nice to have something like a timeline on my site that lists character stories in chronological order. Individual stories will still be linked to stats pages of course. Not sure. I have lots of layout ideas but I'm still tossing them around.

delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

There's no harm in making one if you want to! I've certainly thought about it and have an informal timeline through keeping track of birth years, bonding years, etc. The idea of making that list for all 500+ dragons I have is very daunting, though.
Character Listing
Site Listing - Links to All Sites (Link back here if confused!)
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

I thought of making a literal timeline (with specific years) but decided on a more relative one. Years (for us) could go by when I would wait for one person from a group of candidates to bond while the others' dragons grew up and flew in frenzies (for example), yet in the storyline, they just sort of hung out in Limbo. Meanwhile, agency timelines would pass at different rates as well. So I just don't see that working for me. It would be nice to be able to say something other than "This is the Nexus, a sort of vortex in the space-time continuum." But that's one of its strong points too. That said, I think most of my agencies timelines would at least begin during Alskyr's timeline (or possibly Ryslen's), because that's more-or-less where I got my start. I just don't know... I've seen you guys put up timelines, how do you deal with the discrepancies?

Oh yes, on a side note, you posting reminded me to put Enzan shi on my to-do list. Going to do that now. :)

delyar
Dragon

Post by delyar »

I wing it, pretty much. I have them hang out in limbo for X years waiting to bond if necessary because that's easiest in terms of lining them all up instead of constantly wiggling them all around. Some of the candidates spend a LONG time in limbo - like groups that I started back around the Paniya Egg Fest and are now bonding at Nidus Corona some ~10-15 years later. My timeline is linked somewhere on the forums (google doc) if you want to have a look at it.
Character Listing
Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

For my timeline, I use it as a loose table of contents -- if someone has bonded long before the rest of a group in real time, I still cluster them bonding more or less at similar times, and then skip around on that timeline so that any frenzies the dragons join are listed as having happened in the future, as compared to when everyone bonded. That way I can write as though time is mellifluous but still feel as though I have some control on weird events like groups not bonding properly all at once.
Neishai
Dragon

Re: Neishai's Master Links List with updates ( 04 Feb 2012 )

Post by Neishai »

I kinda keep a timeline in my head if certain clutches or frenzies were going on while I'm writing a story. For example I had two brothers, one had a clutch offworld and a frenzy happened in the meantime, but a clutch takes certain months, and weyrlings take certain time to grow and that just seems like you'd have to tweak time to make everything work.

Incidentally, it looks like one of my characters, whom was the daughter of my SoF candidate and her bond, bonded in the Terramania before she was born. But I knew something sorta like that might happen. I love the Nexus. But I think timelines are just going to have to be subjective for each set of stories. xD

delyar
Dragon

Re: Neishai's Master Links List with updates ( 04 Feb 2012 )

Post by delyar »

I'm pretty sure we're all operating under the assumption that you can teleport through time as well as space, so that allows for a bit of flexibility when weirdness like that happens. I try to use it sparingly but hey, if it makes things easier I'm all for it.
Character Listing
Neishai
Dragon

Re: Neishai's Master Links List (DD/Sedona and BWR up!) (22

Post by Neishai »

YAAAAY! I got my BWR dragons paged! Finally!

Their sponsors and associated dragons, plus the odd story aren't up yet. So don't click many of the links yet... xD But they're up! I'm also tweaking relationships and some odd-info in the stats pages themselves. Since they're all related I'm going with the assumption that they all grew up together and have definite opinions about each other. So there will be more info going up as I get the inspiration for it.

Also Dray, I don't know if it matters for your records or anything but while Isto is physically male, he's otherwise androgynous and asexual. I just wanted to make sure that was all right, since neuter and hermaphrodites do exist in various records throughout the nexus and didn't want to confuse anyone or step on your toes in that (records keeping) respect.

Dray
Dracolich

Post by Dray »

No worries. I'll see about updating the records page with links. Thanks!

eta: record page is updated with the fellas you put up. Thanks again for repaging them. :)
Neishai
Dragon

Post by Neishai »

Yay! That makes me so very happy and it's really put my mind at ease! :D